Aloyse's study log (ZH, JP, maybe EN, ES, AR ?)

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Aloyse
Orange Belt
Languages: French (N), English (C1), Spanish (B1?), Mandarin (B1), Japanese (A1)

Obsitet inolita consuetudo

Postby Aloyse » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:53 pm

Aloyse wrote:Thinking about recording the grammar part of Manuel d'Arabe Moderne lesson 6

Did this. Twice. Terrible sound quality with my PC and my old wired headset. I've bought a bluetooth headset for my phone recently, might try that next.

Japanese : missed class due to work.

I've been getting up half an hour earlier, but failing to use this time productively so far.
I'd like to start with 5' of physical exercise and follow with 20-25 minutes of study.
But habit has me rushing to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, then wasting time reading fanfiction in English.
(I did try the 5' of physical exercise this Saturday, although not first thing in the morning. It did make me feel more awake despite being tired from my work week and the heat.)

Edit: forgot to mention that I've started using my new bluetooth headset in the tramway, listening to 新闻天天谈.
2 x
: 32 / 512 Genki plus (kanji)
: 0 / 26 Journal'ísimo (chapters)

Aloyse
Orange Belt
Languages: French (N), English (C1), Spanish (B1?), Mandarin (B1), Japanese (A1)

Out with the old

Postby Aloyse » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:14 am

终于把我收集的中文明信片都扔掉了。
收到的时候每一张都让我很开心。看来自中国大陆、香港、台湾、马来西亚、新加坡等的手写中文消息也很有意思。
不过我发现对五~十年以前收到的明信片不感兴趣了。最好重新开始交换明信片。
我的旧中文杂志也同样扔掉了。我还是网上看现在的杂志文章,因为新的信息更有意思。

European events in Chinese (papers that were available in Paris when I lived there) :
欧洲时报
华人街
法国侨网

Also : finally recorded the grammar examples of Manuel d'Arabe Moderne lesson 6 (=> USB key)
Darja: "useful sentences" => USB key
2 x
: 32 / 512 Genki plus (kanji)
: 0 / 26 Journal'ísimo (chapters)

Return to “Language logs”