You often hear about french language schools in London, this is the first I've heard of a norwegian one!This morning a Christmas tree was unveiled to the delight of merry mandarins, a gift from the Norwegian foreign minister Borge Brende, as children from the Norwegian school in London sang carols. BoJo ho ho!
This is a room for the discussion of travel plans or experiences and the culture of places you have visited or plan to visit.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Blue Belt
- Posts: 952
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:49 pm
- Location: UK
- Languages: English (native). French (studying).
- Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=7466
- x 1372
- Black Belt - 1st Dan
- Posts: 1891
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 am
- Location: London
- Languages: English (N), Swedish (C1), French (Massively Atrophied) German (lowly beginner, somehow learnt to read)
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=708
- x 3238
There is also a German school and a Swedish school The Swedish school is where I sat TISUS.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests