CarlyD [German]

THE FORUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR SWAPS.

This area is for members to list books or other physical media they have which they may want to swap with other members. Swaps should be done via PM, only members lists of media should be posted. Please indicate the type of materials and languages in the topic.
CarlyD
Blue Belt
Languages: English (N), Spanish--A1/A2, German--now studying (A1.1)

CarlyD [German]

Postby CarlyD » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 pm

I'm trying to pare down my crazy number of language books to those I will seriously use. The books below are free, but I ask that you pay postage, cheapest way. If you'd like to get an idea of postage costs, the shipping zip code is 95608 and I've listed the approx. weight of the book + mailing bag.

All books are new/like new, with no writing/highlighting, torn pages, etc. BUT, every book has a small number written in black on the upper right corner of the cover and spine.

Edit 4/23/22: Deleting books no longer available.

Begegnungen, Sprachniveau A1. Author Anna Buscha, Szilvia Szita. Publisher Shubert. All in German, appears brand new. (1-12)

Themen Aktuell 1 2 books. Lektion 1-5 and Lektion 6-10. Publisher Hueber. All instructions in German. I believe there were pencil markings in the first book, then couldn't find them, so probably just a few. (1-13)

Sage und Schreibe. Author Christian Fandrych, Publisher Klett. All in German. Appears to be brand new. (1-11)

Klipp und Klar. Author Christian Fandrych, Publisher Klett. All in German, also brand new. (1-12)
1 x
Super Challenge German--pages: 75 / 5000
Super Challenge German--minutes: 0 / 9000

Return to “The Swap Shop”