Play It as It Lays [FR, KO, ZH, AM]

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
an onyme
Yellow Belt
Languages: American (N); le franc,ais (B1-C1); 한구거 (B1); 忠文 (A2), ዓማርኛ (A1)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=15312

Play It as It Lays [FR, KO, ZH, AM]

Postby an onyme » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 am

Hello friends,
I am back from my previous log, Slouching towards B2lehem, which I did not keep up as long as I had hoped to. My system has solidified a bit since then and I will be using terms from it extensively in my log. You do not have to read the following explanation and can just skip to the
first entry of the log proper. The title of the log continues my theme and is reflective of the feeling that I am no longer designing a system of study but rather putting in the hours to satisfy the decisions I made months or even years ago.

TABLE OF CONTENTS!
  • System explanation
  • S11: 2020 ? - 2020 Jul 12
  • S12: 2020 Jul 13 - 2020 Oct 04: Plan | Summary
    • S12M1: 2020 Jul 13 - 2020 Aug 12: Plan | Summary
      • S12M1WK1: 2020 Jul 13 - 2020 Jul 19: Log | Journal
      • S12M1WK2: 2020 Jul 20 - 2020 Jul 26: Log | Journal
      • S12M1WK3: 2020 Jul 27 - 2020 Aug 02: Log | Journal
      • S12M1WK4: 2020 Aug 03 - 2020 Aug 09: Log | Journal
    • S12M2: 2020 Aug 10 - 2020 Sep 06: Plan | Summary
      • S12M2WK1: 2020 Aug 10 - 2020 Aug 16: Log | Journal
      • S12M2WK2: 2020 Aug 17 - 2020 Aug 23: Log | Journal
      • S12M2WK3: 2020 Aug 24 - 2020 Aug 30: Log | Journal
      • S12M2WK4: 2020 Aug 31 - 2020 Sep 06: Log | Journal
    • S12M3: 2020 Sep 07 - 2020 Oct 04: Plan | Summary
      • S12M3WK1: 2020 Sep 07 - 2020 Sep 13: Log | Journal
      • S12M3WK2: 2020 Sep 14 - 2020 Sep 20: Log | Journal
      • S12M3WK3: 2020 Sep 21 - 2020 Sep 27: Log | Journal
      • S12M3WK4: 2020 Sep 28 - 2020 Oct 04: Log | Journal
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
3 x
Just your friendly neighbourhood onyme

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Re: Play It as It Lays [FR, KO, ZH, AM]

Postby an onyme » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:39 am

==ACTIVITIES==
I have categorized all of my language-learning efforts into eight activities. Since two of them are considered "fun" rather than "work", I separate them out when logging.
  • STUDY
    • ACQ: Acquisition: Textbooks, courses, drills, vocabulary harvesting, Anki editing
    • SRS: Spaced Repetition System: Anki, GoldList
    • INL: Intensive Listening: L-R with target audio input, shadowing, listening to native material with references and repetition to get to ~100% comprehension.
    • INR: Intensive Reading: L-R with native audio input, graded readers, reading native material with references to get to ~100% comprehension.
    • OPR: Oral Production: iTalki
    • WPR: Written Production: Writing practice with native speaker correction or resources to confirm grammar and colocation
  • EXL: Extensive Listening: TV shows, movies, and podcasts. Must be focused on audio. Can only rewind once every 15 minutes to catch something.
  • EXR: Extensive Reading: Content that can be measured in pages. Can only look up 1 word per page.

==TIME DIVISION==

Following my experience and the well-known FSI system, the following is the time planned to learn a language:

Cat I (540H): French, Portuguese, ASL, Spanish, German, Danish, Italian
Cat III (1080H): Amharic, Russian, Farsi, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Hindi
Cat IV (2160H): Korean, Mandarin, Arabic, Japanese

Each course of study is separated evenly into 3 phases, after which the language will enter the maintenance phase. Units of time are 7 days a week (WK), 4 weeks a month (M), 3 months a season (S). I aim to do 30 hours of language activity per week, divided into 12 units (U) that are assigned to each language. The breakdown of each unit by phase is as follows:

PHASE I: LEARNING
  • Study: 2.5h/WK
Mostly focusing on ACQ, starting INL and INR by the end. SRS should only be started towards the end of this phase, after getting a feel for the language and which words are so common they do not need to be in an SRS deck.

PHASE II: INPUT
  • Study: 1h/WK
  • Extensive Listening: 1h/WK
  • Extensive Reading: 0.5h/WK
ACQ is de-emphasized, with EXL and EXR taking center stage. EXL should start with previously-seen dubbed content with non-target subtitles. EXR should start with translations of previously-read books.

PHASE III: OUTPUT
  • Study: 1.75h/WK, including 0.75h/WK of Oral Production
  • Extensive Listening: 0.5h/WK
  • Extensive Reading: 0.25h/WK
Time shifted away from EXL/EXR to increase time dedicated to production. EXL should be native content with no subtitles and EXR should be previously-unread native novels by the end of this phase.

PHASE IV: MAINTENANCE
  • Study: 1h/WK, including 0.5h/WK of Oral Production
  • Extensive Listening: 0.75h/WK
  • Extensive Reading: 0.75h/WK
Balance shifted to emphasize EXL/EXR as formal study should not be of much help at this stage. Time will tell if this is truly enough to maintain a B2 level in a language in the long run.

Interestingly, all four phases are represented in all four of my languages! Isn't that neat?
Last edited by an onyme on Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
2 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:47 am

S11M3: 2020 June 15 - 2020 July 12: Plan
Previous month: N/A | Summary | Next month

FR: Français <French>

• Official assessments: DELF B2
  • Self-assessment: I can watch dubbed content with ease, though I have trouble following fast-paced or slang-laden conversations in native content. Reading is a breeze and a joy; I have been brought to tears on several occasions.
  • Plan: I am at the point where vocabulary is self-reinforcing, so I will focus on increasing my passive input to catch up on how much I am behind. Will focus on WPR and may also add in INL with mumbly/slang-filled native material if I can find a good source.

1U - Maintenance Phase
  • Study: 1h+/WK
    • SRS
      • Vocab (2-way): 12000 cards
  • Extensive Listening: 45m++/WK
    • Native
      • Au Service de la France [A Very Secret Service]: S1E6
      • Dix pour cent [Call My Agent!]: S2E6
  • Extensive Reading: 45m++/WK
    • Native
      • L'élegance du hérisson [The Elegance of the Hedgehog] - Muriel Barbery: p144
    • Translation
      • Je parler français <Me Talk Pretty One Day> - David Sedaris: p297

KO: 한국어 <Korean>

• Self-assessment: I can watch dubbed content with ease but struggle when the conversation gets too technical. Native content without subtitles is difficult. My biggest weakness is the giant pile of intermediate/advanced technical/medical/legal/cultural vocabulary that is a cognate-less homophonous nightmare, though I am finally getting some cross-pollination with Mandarin, which has been very fun.
  • Plan: Though on paper I am in the Output Phase, due to being very behind my actual studying will look more like the Input Phase for now. I am the most behind on KR:Study, so I will do as much as possible, focusing heavily on ACQ and WPR and possibly adding in INL/INR if I find good resources. I recently spent quite a bit of time rationalizing and condensing my SRS vocab deck, and decided to start a 1-way vocab deck that will also contain grammatical constructions and idioms. Throughout this month my 1-way vocab deck will grow to 1400 cards and my 2-way vocab deck will grow to 9240 cards. Pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!

4U - Output Phase
  • Study: 7h+++/WK
    • ACQ
      • Korean Grammar in Use - Advanced: Not started
      • How To Study Korean: L138
    • SRS
      • Vocab (2-way): 8820 +15 cards/D -> 9240 cards
      • Hanja: (2-way): 1800 cards
      • Sentence (1-way): 2160 cards
      • Vocab2 (1-way): 0 +50 cards/D -> 1400 cards
  • Extensive Listening: 2h+/WK
    • Native
      • 빙의 [Possessed]: E1
    • Dubbed
      • 우주의 전사 쉬라 <She-Ra and the Princesses of Power>: S5E7
      • 범죄의 재구성/살인죄를 피하는 방법 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S4E15
  • Extensive Reading: 1h+/WK
    • Translation
      • 케치-22 II <Catch-22> - 조지프 헬러 <Joseph Heller>: p325

ZH: 漢語/官話 <Mandarin>

• Self-assessment: Finally starting to catch entire simple sentences in my listening! Mostly 閉嘴 and 抱歉 but it's a start. Catching sentences and unknown words during reading through characters has also been very neat.
  • Plan: Continue doing a mix of ChinesePod, Anki, and EXL/EXR, occasionally continuing Intermediate Chinese Reader. I am happy with my progress though I am actually very behind on this language as well.

5U - Input Phase
  • Study: 5h++/WK
    • SRS
      • Vocab (2-way): 8832 cards
      • Character Read: 1710 +5 cards/D -> 1850 cards
      • Character Draw: 600 cards
    • INL
      • ChinesePod - Intermediate: 09/03/26
    • INR
      • Intermediate Chinese Reader: L29
  • Extensive Listening: 5h+/WK
    • Dubbed
      • 逍遙法外/謀殺入門課 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S4E4
      • 神娃之伊莎莉亞戰紀 <She-Ra and the Princesses of Power>: S4E13
  • Extensive Reading: 2.5h+/WK
    • Translation
      • 生命中的美好缺憾 <The Fault in our Stars> - 約翰·葛林 <John Green>: p73

AM: አማርኛ <Amharic>

• Self-assessment: Late last year I was feeling a bit down about my language progress, so like a sad woman with three old cats, I adopted a kitten (I only have one cat in real life). In retrospect, I should have been more patient and focused on the three languages I was already studying. I can read and listen to the FSI course fairly easily now, but who knows what is waiting for me in the lands of native content or more difficult learning material?
  • Plan: I consider this language to be "over-studied" and will mostly work on reducing my Anki commitment, adding back in my second run-through of FSI Amharic Basic Course once that happens.

2U - Study Phase
  • Study: 5h--/WK
    • SRS
      • Vocab (1-way): 1960 cards
    • INR
      • FSI Amharic Basic Course: L44
    • INL
      • FSI Amharic Basic Course: L52
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:44 am

S11M3WK1: 2020 June 15-21: Log
Previous week: N/A | Journal | Next week

FR: Français [French]
  • Study: 30m
    • SRS
      • Vocab: 30m
  • Extensive Listening: 3h19m
    • Au service de la France [A Very Secret Service]: S1E7-12, S2E1-2: 3h19m
        As a history nerd, watching the events of the 1960s unfold due to incompetent agents Forrest Gumping their way around the world has been a delight.
  • Extensive Reading: 31m
    • Je parler français <Me Talk Pretty One Day> - David Sedaris: p298-309, 311-318 / 20pg: 31m
        Finally wrapping up this book which I started reading 2019 August, and last read in 2020 January. The sardonic wit and high vocabulary translated very well in my opinion. Words like sempiternel, moucheter, and sidérer are deep in my vocabulary thanks to this book.

KO: 한국어 [Korean]
  • Study: 11h40m
    • ACQ: 5h56m
      • Anki editing: 50m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 1: 1h17m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 2: 1h28m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 3: 2h1m
      • How To Study Korean: L139-140: 20m
    • SRS: 4h12m
      • Vocab: 1h31m
      • Hanja: 28m
      • Sentence: 2m
      • Vocab2: 2h11m
    • OPR
      • iTalki: 32m
    • WPR
      • Writing practice: 1h
  • Extensive Listening: 1h40m
    • 우주의 전사 쉬라 <She-Ra and the Princesses of Power>: S5E8: 24m
        Annoyed that I missed entire sentences between Entrapta's techno-babble and Wrong Hordak's obsequious speech.
    • 빙의 <Possessed>: E2: 1h16m
        There was actually a language learning moment in this! The detective character keeps an English learning program on in the background while in his crappy apartment, and one of the sentences is "You need a prescription in order to get this medication". And wouldn't you know it, while eating dinner at the convenience store a 외국인 barges in spewing English everywhere while demanding a medication whose name he reads off of a napkin scrawl. Luckily, our protagonist is able to tell him "you need a prescription in order to get this medication", and the man sheepishly thanks him and leaves, no further conversation required. Perfectly timed to demonstrate to the pretty, aloof, ghost-seeing fashionista that there is something deeper in him than what his rough exterior betrays. Convenient, eh?
  • Extensive Reading: 1h31m
    • 케치-22 II <Catch-22> - 조지프 헬러 <Joseph Heller>: p326-361 / 36pg: 1h31m
        Referring to a child solely as Nately's whore's kid sister doesn't sound as comically absurd in Korean. I think it's because referring to people by their relationships rather than their names does not have the same connotations of distance and unfamiliarity in Korean.

ZH: 漢語/官話 [Mandarin]
  • Study: 15h9m
    • ACQ
      • Anki editing: 1h23m
    • SRS: 6h18m
      • Vocab: 2h20m
      • Character Read: 3h52m
      • Character Draw: 6m
    • INL
      • ChinesePod: 20 Intermediate Lessons: 5h27m
    • INR
      • Intermediate Chinese Reader: L30: 2h1m
          I was expecting the last passage in the last chapter to be meta, like the last narrative in Beginning Chinese Reader which described the book Beginning Chinese Reader. Instead, it ended on a narrative about a person receiving a letter from their parents. Noting that it had no news about their father's illness and was written by only their mother, they conclude that their mother was hiding a turn for the worse in order to not cause worry. A somber note to end on!
  • Extensive Listening: 4h58m
    • 逍遙法外/謀殺入門課 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S4E5-11 {FR}: 4h58m
        I still shout at the TV at every twist even though I've seen them before. I love this show.
  • Extensive Reading: 1h38m
    • 生命中的美好缺憾 <The Fault in our Stars>: p74-91 / 18pg: 1h38m
        Helen (Hai-lin?) talking to her parents about love interest boy whose name I can't figure out from my guess at the Mandarin transliteration (August?).

AM: አማርኛ [Amharic]
  • Study: 7h18m
    • SRS
      • Vocab deck: 7h18m
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:44 am

S11M3WK1: 2020 June 15-21: Journal
Previous week: N/A | Log | Next week

I somehow failed to meet my goals for the language I am studying the least intensely. I had hoped to do some Written Production or Intensive Listening but, like most weeks, I only managed to do my Vocab deck and nothing else. I also failed to do as much Extensive Reading as I wanted. Part of me is “saving up” since it is the language activity I enjoy the most. This doesn’t make sense and I should just be glad I can devote part of my week to this and enjoy it while it lasts.

At this rate I will not be able to finish Korean Grammar in Use - Advanced by the end of the month! Though at this point I would estimate that the rest of the text would take, optimistically, about 60 hours total, which might definitely make it out of reach. The time I am spending on my Vocab2 deck is also ballooning at a worrying rate, though I look forward to the extra 1400 words.

I am having a hard time getting enough Extensive Reading done since my comprehension rate is not high enough for it to be enjoyable. Thanks to Chinese characters, I can’t even sound out or type the words I do not recognize. The one word per page I put into Pleco has been my only lifeline. My Character Read deck is also getting out of control and I may have to stop adding new characters for a good while after this month. I may want to reduce the amount of extra time I am spending on this to use on catching up to Korean instead.

The time spent on SRS is certainly too high, but is decreasing day by day. I know the rate of decrease will slow down, though.
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
1 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:58 am

S11M3WK2: 2020 June 22-28: Log
Previous week | Journal | Next week

• Study: 24m
    • SRS
      • Vocab: 24m
  • Extensive Listening: 3h43m
    • Au service de la France [A Very Secret Service]: S2E3-9: 3h43m
        Finally got to the episode with the Québecois! They are always so fun. But the number of missed words and lines due to my less-than-perfect listening comprehension is very frustrating.
  • Extensive Reading: 1h45m
    • La Peste [The Plague] - Albert Camus:  p11-71, 75-84 / 71pg: 1h45m
        I actually read up to p59 all the way back in September 2018, and on rereading I found myself remembering most of it. Most of all I remember learning my favorite word in the French language: dératisation.

• Study: 15h06m
    • ACQ: 8h18m
      • Anki editing: 37m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 4: 4h19m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 5: 3h22m
    • SRS: 6h48m
      • Vocab: 1h41m
      • Hanja: 30m
      • Sentence: 3m
      • Vocab2: 4h34m
  • Extensive Listening: 1h30m
    • 우주의 전사 쉬라 <She-Ra and the Princesses of Power>: S5E9: 22m
    • 빙의 <Possessed>: E3: 1h8m
        One of the minor characters is a salsa instructor, so I got to hear Spanish phrases explained in Korean using English loanwords. Between this and 알함브라 궁전의 추억 [Memories of the Alhambra], which I hated a lot, is there some sort of fascination with Spain in Korea? Nah, probably just a coïncidence.
  • Extensive Reading: 0m

• Study: 10h47m
    • ACQ
      • Anki editing: 32m
    • SRS: 7h23m
      • Vocab: 3h17m
      • Character Read: 3h56m
      • Character Draw: 10m
    • INL
      • ChinesePod: 11 Intermediate Lessons: 2h52m
  • Extensive Listening: 2h50m
    • 逍遙法外/謀殺入門課 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S4E12-15 {FR}: 2h50m
        Caught up to the last episode I got to in the Korean dub! Still very far from being able to get rid of the training wheels.
  • Extensive Reading: 1h11m
    • 生命中的美好缺憾 <The Fault in our Stars>: p93-105 / 13pg: 1h11m

• Study: 4h22m
    • SRS
      • Vocab deck: 4h22m
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:03 am

S11M3WK2: 2020 June 22-28: Journal
Previous week | Log | Next week

Forgot to set aside time to do anything besides SRS again, whoops!

The time spent on my one-way Vocab deck is ballooning out of control. Who knew memorizing 50 new words per day would take so much time? Also, somehow managed to not even crack open my copy of 케치-22 II <Catch-22>.

I am surprised that my Character Read deck actually does not take much more time than my Vocab deck, though both are higher than I would like. Ideally, I should be doing maybe two hours of SRS total with the rest of my time spent slamming down ChinesePod lessons.

The time I am forced to spend to maintain my Anki deck is thankfully decreasing quickly, though I know the rate of decrease will slow down quite a bit.
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:26 am

S11M3WK3: 2020 June 29-July 05: Log
Previous week | Journal | Next week

• Study: 28m
    • SRS
      • Vocab: 28m
  • Extensive Listening: 1h
    • Au service de la France [A Very Secret Service]: S2E10-11 {FR}: 1h
        Finally gave in and turned subtitles back on. Really appreciated the reveal, and thankful that I live in the present instead of 60 years ago.
  • Extensive Reading: :(

• Study: 22h04m
    • ACQ: 13h19m
      • Anki editing: 2h04m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 6: 54m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 7: 2h4m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 8: 1h
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 9: 55m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 10: 1h21m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 11: 2h
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 12: 50m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 13: 1h16m
      • Korean Grammar In Use - Advanced: Ch. 14: 56m
    • SRS: 8h45m
      • Vocab: 1h33m
      • Hanja: 28m
      • Sentence: 02m
      • Vocab2: 6h42m
  • Extensive Listening: 1h10m
    • 빙의 <Possessed>: E4: 1h10m
        I tried to turn on subtitles but ended up turning them back off because it felt wrong. But I know I am missing so many words and sentences, especially whenever the police detective toughs open their mouths.
  • Extensive Reading: 1h01m
    • 케치-22 II <Catch-22> - 조지프 헬러 <Joseph Heller>: p362-382 / 21pg: 1h01m
        Alfie is the worst! I hate that guy!
  • Study: 9h12m
    • ACQ
      • Anki editing: 11m
    • SRS: 8h09m
      • Vocab: 2h52m
      • Character Read: 5h11m
      • Character Draw: 6m
    • INL
      • ChinesePod: 4 Intermediate Lessons: 53m
  • Extensive Listening: 2h50m
    • 逍遙法外/謀殺入門課 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S5E1-5 {FR}: 2h50m
        Since I watch with subtitles in French, none of the original writing is accessible to me while I watch this show. I wish I had infinite time on this world so I can go through the show at least one time in English, but life is too short, unfortunately.

• Study: 3h05m
    • SRS
      • Vocab deck: 3h05m
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:27 am

S11M3WK3: 2020 June 29-July 05: Journal
Previous week | Log | Next week

Forgot to set aside time to do anything besides SRS again, again! Whoops, again!

Much more satisfied by the frankly unreasonable number of hours I poured into studying this week. I have to say, I am getting fed up with staring at a textbook for hours! But what is learning a language if not forcing oneself to do something against one's will? I actually found myself speaking and forming sentences a lot better despite having no output practice and almost no input outside of Korean Grammar in Use - Advanced. Maybe actually studying... helps one's language skills?

Due to my irrational drive to finish Korean Grammar in Use - Advanced by M's end, I have been neglecting Mandarin. Though my brain certainly is swelling from all the characters I am trying to cram in there.

I predict it will take two more WKs to reduce my Anki commitment to around 15m/D, which will finally allow me to start doing something besides Anki.
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

an onyme
Yellow Belt

Postby an onyme » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:24 am

S11M3WK4: 2020 July 06-12: Log
Previous week | Journal | Next week: TBA

• Study: 23m
    • SRS
      • Vocab: 23m
  • Extensive Listening: 30m
    • Au service de la France [A Very Secret Service]: S2E12 {FR}: 30m
        And so it goes. I loved this series and am disappointed that there is no more. There really were a lot of things happening in France in the early 60s, huh?

• Study: 23h40m
    • ACQ: 10h54m
      • Anki editing: 1h58m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 15: 3h29m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 16: 1h27m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 17: 1h42m
      • Korean Grammar In Use Advanced: Ch. 18: 2h18m
    • SRS: 12h46m
      • Vocab: 1h52m
      • Hanja: 26m
      • Sentence: 02m
      • Vocab2: 10h26m
  • Extensive Listening: 1h05m
    • 빙의 <Possessed>: E5: 1h05m
  • Study: 13h08m
    • ACQ
      • Anki editing: 4h41m
          Ended up removing 2096 cards out 8832 of from my Vocab deck! Lots of vague grammatical structures, weird things I've only seen in Intermediate Chinese Reader, and synonyms. Also ended up going through about half of the remaining HSK vocabulary cards, sorting out the ones I would only need to know one-way.
    • SRS: 8h27m
      • Vocab: 2h45m
      • Character Read: 5h37m
      • Character Draw: 5m
  • Extensive Listening: 5h09m
    • 逍遙法外/謀殺入門課 <How to Get Away with Murder>: S5E6-12{FR}: 5h09m

• Study: 2h45m
    • SRS
      • Vocab deck: 2h45m
Last edited by an onyme on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Return to “Language logs”