PSA: Big Portuguese-German dictionary of idioms at 90% discount on Amazon UK (*SOLD*)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Chung
Blue Belt
Languages: SPEAKS: English*, French
STUDIES: Hungarian, Italian, Ukrainian
OTHER: Czech, German, Polish, Slovak
STUDIED: Azeri, BCMS/SC, Estonian, Finnish, Korean, Latin, Northern Saami, Russian, Slovenian, Turkish
DABBLED: Bashkir, Chuvash, Crimean Tatar, Inari Saami, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Meadow Mari, Mongolian, Romanian, Tatar, Turkmen, Tuvan, Uzbek

PSA: Big Portuguese-German dictionary of idioms at 90% discount on Amazon UK (*SOLD*)

Postby Chung » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:17 pm

As I type this there's a big dictionary of Portuguese idioms translated to German available directly from Amazon.uk for £6.99 before shipping.

The dictionary normally costs about £67 and is also available from the publisher for €78 (click here for a sample under "Buch blattern"). I got the German-Italian version of this dictionary for a similarly silly price at Amazon UK (with shipping I ended up paying just under £24 or about $30) and these days enjoy browsing it for a few minutes at a time.

Anyone studying Portuguese and German or studying just one of these languages with a background in the other could find this useful. Vin? Expugnator?

P.S. ...and just like that the deal's been snapped up. May this dictionary serve its new owner well.
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”