I can't continue the lesson, even i have already paid

Discuss technical problems and features here
Dyah
Languages: I speak Indonesian and i learn American english

I can't continue the lesson, even i have already paid

Postby Dyah » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi is there someone has problem like me?
I learn American English , after trial for 3 days , i have already paid to continue the lesson for 3 months on 21 march 2019 but until now 24 march 2019 i can't access the lesson, i stuck on unit 1 lesson 1, i can't continue to unit 1 lesson 2, the unit 1 lesson 2 is locked until now. Its basic the lesson. I sent an email , rosseta team replied to uninstall , restart and install again but it did not work. And i sent an email again rosseta team replied to wait 24 hours-48 hours after payment because it need to update. Oke its more 48 hours but still didnt work. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

eido
Blue Belt
Languages: English (N), Spanish (C1)

Re: I can't continue the lesson, even i have already paid

Postby eido » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm not sure this forum can help you with your issue? We're not Rosetta Stone. Reddit might be better.
1 x

Speakeasy

Re: I can't continue the lesson, even i have already paid

Postby Speakeasy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello, Dyah. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Rosetta Stone application. Regrettably, I strongly suspect that eido’s reading of the situation is correct; that is, it is unlikely that anyone on this forum will be able to help you.

While I have never used Rosetta Stone myself, over the years, I have read a great deal of comments by customers and even some by former employees. Putting aside the programme’s effectiveness, it would appear that the software application itself is actually fairly simple and that it is rarely the source of operational problems. Rather, the problems would seem to stem from the security features that were attached to the software with a view to protecting the rights of the owners by preventing unauthorized access to the application, or duplication of files, and the like. Ultimately, your best chance for success is to continue working with Rosetta Stone’s Technical Assistance staff.

Going further, I see from your profile that you are learning American English. I would note that “this is a forum for people from all over the world to talk about language learning” where members conduct their discussions in English about issues related to learning languages primarily other-than-English. For this reason, although there is very little information available here on resources for learning English, should you be interested in pursuing the question of resources beyond those offered by Rosetta Stone, you might wish to consider relaunching the discussion thread below.

Resources for learners of ‘American’ English?
https://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&p=76985&sid=b318d61f3b820da6f62996aeb1e5ba6d#p76985

Although is likely that you will receive replies suggesting that you pose your question on language forums which operate under your own language, you just might receive a few more concrete recommendations. Either way, I wish you great success in your language-learning projects.
0 x

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”