księżycowy [too many languages]

THE FORUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR SWAPS.

This area is for members to list books or other physical media they have which they may want to swap with other members. Swaps should be done via PM, only members lists of media should be posted. Please indicate the type of materials and languages in the topic.
księżycowy
Blue Belt
Languages: *Native*
English

*Studying*
Biblical Greek, Hebrew, German (Arabic)

*Waiting List*
Irish, Polish, Lithuanian, Italian, Modern Greek, Latin, Old English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese), Vietnamese, Mongolian, Tibetan, Aramaic, Amharic, Arabic, Haitian Creole, Cayuga
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=17499

księżycowy [too many languages]

Postby księżycowy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:06 pm

My collection is too vast, and I have too much stuff to get rid of to be able to effectively list the languages in the title, but I'll try to do it effectively here in my post, which I'll update/edit periodically.

For now, here are some books I want to get rid of, all I ask is the cost of shipping (I don't want trades at the moment, as I'm trying to down size my library, unless you have something especially interesting to trade, in which case I wouldn't ask for shipping):

Hebrew
  • A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew by C. L. Seow
    [A good paperback copy, but does have a defect in the binding, as a few pages are falling out]
  • The Routledge Introductory Course in Modern Hebrew (1st Ed.) by Giore Etzion

Scots
  • Luath Scots Language Learner (1st Ed.) by L. Colin Wilson

A LOT more to come!
6 x
Dead Log
Modern European Log
East Asian Log

DaF Kompakt A1-B1 (Klett) : 1 / 30
Modern German Pronunciation 2e (Hall) : 0 / 7
[Greek and Hebrew TBD]

Return to “The Swap Shop”