An area with study groups for various languages. Group members help each other, share resources and experience. Study groups are permanent but the members rotate and change.
- Brown Belt
- Posts: 1423
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 am
- Location: Alaska
- Languages: English (N), speaks French, Russian & Icelandic (beginner)
- x 3706
hmm.. I'm wondering if the September course will work for us too or if we should just abandon all hope lol I did see that the new book supposedly moved more slowly than the first.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
- Black Belt - 1st Dan
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:13 am
- Location: Boston, USA!
- Languages: English (N)
Current: Esperanto (C1 on the KER skriba exam, 2017)
Maintaining: Russian (2+L/2+R on DLPT5 & 2+S on OPI in 2019)
Lapsed: BCS (2S/3L/2+R once upon a time...not that now!) and Italian (1L/2R on DLPT IV in 2019)
Future: BCS, Old English.
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5189
- x 3673
- Green Belt
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:28 am
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Languages: Spanish (N), English (feels like another mother tongue but it's not), French (intermediate), Latin/Ancient Greek/Mandarin (still sucking at them)
- Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=8737
- x 1028
If anybody is interested in joining, I got confirmation from a GlyphStudy administrator that the group will start some time either in late September or in October, even if the new section isn't officially announced yet.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests