How many countries/cities have you travelled?

This is a room for the discussion of travel plans or experiences and the culture of places you have visited or plan to visit.
Exotic_sunset54
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Spanish (B2), Tagalog (Beginner)

Re: How many countries/cities have you travelled?

Postby Exotic_sunset54 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:03 am

I've been fortunate enough to travel to quite a few countries and cities. I've visited around 15 countries and explored various cities within them. I've been to include the United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Thailand, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, and Egypt. Within these countries, I've visited cities like New York City, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Bangkok, Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town, and Cairo. Each place has left its own memorable impression on me!
1 x

JessieMRobinson
Languages: English

Postby JessieMRobinson » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:55 am

More than ten countries, I'm Travel. Here are the names of these countries:

India
Republic of Ireland
Germany
Malaysia
Finland
UAE
Japan
Philippines
Pakistan
1 x

youarethephotograph
White Belt
Languages: English (N)

Postby youarethephotograph » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:13 am

Last year I visited four countries around Asia, which were Singapore, Thailand, Japan and Philippines and it was amazing trip. This year I booked a flight in Egypt, specifically going to Luxor and Cairo which will be my first trip this year, I'm planning on sticking to Asia because I was inspired to check all of this 19 countries list from this blog https://www.fluentu.com/blog/travel/asia-bucket-list/ but I got fascinated while reading this blog https://gowithguide.com/blog/egypt-tour ... -know-5312 about Egypt. Knowing it's culture and historical places. I'll just pause Asia for a little bit :D :D . Travelling in different country are so beautiful, roaming around the small cities and I just like the Idea of going on the places where I can enhance and communicate with different languages and I am amazed on how people communicate also with other foreigners. But in total I managed to travel 10 countries so far. I just started travelling last 2021 after covid. made me realized not to waste any moments anymore!
3 x

Return to “Travel and Culture”