lavengro wrote:PeterMollenburg wrote:tarvos wrote:PeterMollenburg wrote:I'm going to point out some things....
• While the US death rate is soaring the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) figures show NO change in the overall death rate over last 6 months compared with last 2.5 years. There is no evidence of a pandemic.
• The so-called virus has not been isolated = evidence is yet to be provided that the virus actually exists.
• If it exists, the CDC again provides figures. If you divide deaths by overall figures on their website you get a 0.039% death rate. Pandemic? No.
• There are hospital financial incentives in the US to diagnose patients with Covid.
• There are hospital financial incentives to use more ventilators.
• Allegations Drs are being encoraged to write down Covid as cause of death in patients with multiple comorbidities
• Testing extremely unreliable
• Statistics can always be manipulated.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/no-one-ha ... us/5717668
https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactu ... 19/5707781
https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-cov ... bi/5712274
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid19-p ... ss/5717253
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... ry/5709304
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... ms/5714415
https://thefreedomarticles.com/plenty-o ... ov2-study/
I don't think linking to conspiracy theorists will help your cause
No, neither do I, but for the record they are doctors, biologists, pathologists
Not for a pile-on here Peter, and with every respect for a diversity of views but with a nod to the importance of reliable information concerning an important health issue: the first 6 of 8 articles are from the Centre for Research on Globalization, which I understand is a fairly notorious Canadian website for conspiracy theorists (sidenote: never trust a Canadian). This from Wikipedia concerning the founder and director of the Centre:
"Michel Chossudovsky (born 1946) is a Canadian economist, author and conspiracy theorist. He is professor emeritus of economics at the University of Ottawa and the president and director of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), which runs the website globalresearch.ca and publishes conspiracy theories. Chossudovsky has promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories.
In 2017, the Centre for Research on Globalization was accused by information warfare specialists at NATO’s Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence (STRATCOM) of playing a key role in the spread of pro-Russian propaganda. The CRG was also accused of spreading Chinese propaganda."
ETA: I've checked out the 7th source you cite (thefreedomarticles.com): the very first drop-down menu on their site is entitled "Conspiracy" with some really-quite-out-there topics.
First of all, thank you for your opening statements. Beginning with respectful statements but disagreeing is certainly a healthy way to discuss this.
With regards to the website I would say two thigs. First, if the 'system' does not want such views to 'get out' where else to find such information but conspiracy sources?
Secondly, if you don't trust me, look at the doctors, pathologists and other people's credentials involved. Finally, analyse the CDC data for yourself, look behind the media, seek verification yourself.
Finally, with Big Pharma standing to gain billions from mass vaccination programs (in itself a serious conflict of interest), if you follow the $ (or fear of losing $) it will be quite revealing what motivates the actions of x organisation, y media and z leader of country ABC.
Look at the CDC figures yourself. Find the evidence that a virus has been isolated.
Thank you, for your respectful disagreement