Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Small area for language related software developers. If you have a feature request please put in the appropriate place. This area is for developers of language software and forum software development only.
User avatar
emk
Brown Belt
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Languages: English (N), French (B2+)
Badly neglected "just for fun" languages: Middle Egyptian, Spanish.
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=723
x 4605
Contact:

Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby emk » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:04 pm

I've been really overloaded lately—and slowly recovering from an annoying injury—and I haven't been keeping up with everybody's pull requests for several weeks now. I'm really sorry to have dropped the ball so early in the process, before other people were ready to step in.

However, I'm not gone for good, and I'm going to try to spend more time on forum stuff in coming weeks. Please feel free to ping me with any high-priority stuff. Otherwise, I'll just look through the PRs and try to get slowly back up to speed.
2 x

User avatar
zenmonkey
Brown Belt
Posts: 1478
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 pm
Location: Germany and France
Languages: Spanish, English, French trilingual - actively studying German (B2/C1), Hebrew, Tibetan, Setswana.
Some knowledge of Italian, Portuguese, Ladino, Yiddish ...
Want to tackle Tzotzil, Nahuatl
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=859
x 3383
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby zenmonkey » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Hey, sometimes life is busy. Welcome back!
1 x
Tagged posts: Language Method Resource
Please feel free to correct me in any language, critique my posts, challenge my thoughts.
I am inconsistency incarnate.
Go study! Publisher of Syriac, Aramaic, Hebrew alphabet apps at http://alphabetsnow.zyntx.com

User avatar
tomgosse
Brown Belt
Posts: 1101
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 am
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Languages: English (Native)
French (A1)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1185
x 2186
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby tomgosse » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 pm

emk wrote:I've been really overloaded lately—and slowly recovering from an annoying injury—and I haven't been keeping up with everybody's pull requests for several weeks now. I'm really sorry to have dropped the ball so early in the process, before other people were ready to step in.

However, I'm not gone for good, and I'm going to try to spend more time on forum stuff in coming weeks. Please feel free to ping me with any high-priority stuff. Otherwise, I'll just look through the PRs and try to get slowly back up to speed.

I know the feeling only too well!
Wish you all the best,
Tom
0 x
Rejoignez notre groupe français ! Les Voyageurs

Online
User avatar
rdearman
Site Admin
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836
x 8539
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby rdearman » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm filling out the FAQ and we have a lot of technical requests which seem to have died a death. Anyone interested in picking some of these up?
0 x
: 4 / 100 100 Italian paperbacks:

Meramarina
Orange Belt
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 pm
x 129

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby Meramarina » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Glad you are back! I am, too. I can't do administrative-level technical work, but if there's anything routine that I could learn and help with, I'd be happy to do so.
0 x

User avatar
zenmonkey
Brown Belt
Posts: 1478
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 pm
Location: Germany and France
Languages: Spanish, English, French trilingual - actively studying German (B2/C1), Hebrew, Tibetan, Setswana.
Some knowledge of Italian, Portuguese, Ladino, Yiddish ...
Want to tackle Tzotzil, Nahuatl
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=859
x 3383
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby zenmonkey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:15 pm

rdearman wrote:I'm filling out the FAQ and we have a lot of technical requests which seem to have died a death. Anyone interested in picking some of these up?


This is old but I can perhaps help a little. Do you have a priority?
0 x
Tagged posts: Language Method Resource
Please feel free to correct me in any language, critique my posts, challenge my thoughts.
I am inconsistency incarnate.
Go study! Publisher of Syriac, Aramaic, Hebrew alphabet apps at http://alphabetsnow.zyntx.com

Online
User avatar
rdearman
Site Admin
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836
x 8539
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby rdearman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:30 pm

zenmonkey wrote:
rdearman wrote:I'm filling out the FAQ and we have a lot of technical requests which seem to have died a death. Anyone interested in picking some of these up?


This is old but I can perhaps help a little. Do you have a priority?

Anything you want to tackle.
0 x
: 4 / 100 100 Italian paperbacks:

User avatar
zenmonkey
Brown Belt
Posts: 1478
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:21 pm
Location: Germany and France
Languages: Spanish, English, French trilingual - actively studying German (B2/C1), Hebrew, Tibetan, Setswana.
Some knowledge of Italian, Portuguese, Ladino, Yiddish ...
Want to tackle Tzotzil, Nahuatl
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=859
x 3383
Contact:

Re: Apologies; I'm more or less back, I hope

Postby zenmonkey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm

rdearman wrote:
zenmonkey wrote:
rdearman wrote:I'm filling out the FAQ and we have a lot of technical requests which seem to have died a death. Anyone interested in picking some of these up?


This is old but I can perhaps help a little. Do you have a priority?

Anything you want to tackle.


Then I'll look into language tags. (What am I getting into...)
0 x
Tagged posts: Language Method Resource
Please feel free to correct me in any language, critique my posts, challenge my thoughts.
I am inconsistency incarnate.
Go study! Publisher of Syriac, Aramaic, Hebrew alphabet apps at http://alphabetsnow.zyntx.com


Return to “Development Area”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest