Team Pushkin - TEAM THREAD

Ongoing language-learning challenges, and team challenge logs (but not individual logs)
Josquin
Blue Belt
Languages: German (native); English (advanced fluency); French (basic fluency); Italian, Swedish, Russian, Irish (intermediate); Dutch, Icelandic, Japanese, Portuguese, Scottish Gaelic (beginner); Latin, Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Sanskrit (reading only)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=737

Re: Team Pushkin - TEAM THREAD

Postby Josquin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Спасибо большое, geoffw и Solfrid Cristina!

You have successfully completed the December Challenge and thereby brought a difficult year to a decent end. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete my own challenge, but here's to hoping 2016 will be a better year language-wise and forum-wise.

In 2016, I won't be leading the Russian team again as I have moved on to being the captain of this year's Celtic team. Fortunately, geoffw has been willing to be the new captain of the Russian team, so my thanks go to him. I hope I haven't been a total catastrophy as team captain this year, but several issues kept me from investing energy into this team as I needed it elsewhere. However, I will continue studying Russian with you in the next Russian team, so here's to a successful 2016.

С новым годом, спасибо большое за всё и до свидания!

Josquin
2 x
Oró, sé do bheatha abhaile! Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh.

Solfrid Cristin
White Belt
Languages: Norwegian (Native), English (C2), Spanish (C2), French (C1), Italian B1, German (B1), Russian (B1)

Postby Solfrid Cristin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Dear Josquin!

You did a great job as team leader - thank you so much for that - and good luck in your new role as team leader of the Celtic team :-)

I look forward to starting yet another year as fellow team members :-)
1 x

Josquin
Blue Belt
Languages: German (native); English (advanced fluency); French (basic fluency); Italian, Swedish, Russian, Irish (intermediate); Dutch, Icelandic, Japanese, Portuguese, Scottish Gaelic (beginner); Latin, Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Sanskrit (reading only)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=737

Postby Josquin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Thank you very much, Cristina!

It has been a pleasure captaining the Russian team for two years, but now my interest has shifted towards Irish, so I thought it was time to move on.

I'm also looking forward to continue my Russian journey with you. Best of luck for all your language and real-life travels! :)
0 x
Oró, sé do bheatha abhaile! Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh.

Return to “Language Challenges”