Team Pushkin - TEAM THREAD

Ongoing language-learning challenges, and team challenge logs (but not individual logs)
Josquin
Blue Belt
Languages: German (native); English (advanced fluency); French (basic fluency); Italian, Swedish, Russian, Irish (intermediate); Dutch, Icelandic, Japanese, Portuguese, Scottish Gaelic (beginner); Latin, Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Sanskrit (reading only)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=737

Re: Team Pushkin - TEAM THREAD

Postby Josquin » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Добро пожаловать в команду Пушкин! :)
0 x
Oró, sé do bheatha abhaile! Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh.

neofight78
Blue Belt
Languages: English (N), Russian (B2+), Spanish (A0)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=833

Postby neofight78 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Спасибо большое! :D
0 x

Josquin
Blue Belt
Languages: German (native); English (advanced fluency); French (basic fluency); Italian, Swedish, Russian, Irish (intermediate); Dutch, Icelandic, Japanese, Portuguese, Scottish Gaelic (beginner); Latin, Ancient Greek, Biblical Hebrew, Sanskrit (reading only)

Postby Josquin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Round-up call

Hello team members of Team Pushkin! Who of you is still active and visiting the forum? Please report in!

The forum crisis has dealt a severe blow to our team and to the TAC in general, but let's try to make an effort and catch up with each other again. If you want, we could also try to make a final challenge for this year. So please let me know who's still there and interested in the team!

Kind regards,

your Captain
0 x

geoffw
Orange Belt
Languages: Speak well = English (N), Deutsch
Speak poorly = יידיש (Yiddish), Français
"Speak," I guess = עברית (Hebrew), Русский (Russian), Español, Nederlands, Esperanto

Postby geoffw » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Josquin wrote:Round-up call

Hello team members of Team Pushkin! Who of you is still active and visiting the forum? Please report in!

Я здесь! I'm even in the middle of a 6WC in Russian and making great progress.
2 x

neofight78
Blue Belt
Languages: English (N), Russian (B2+), Spanish (A0)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=833

Postby neofight78 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:40 pm

I'm still here :D
1 x

Expugnator
Black Belt - 1st Dan
Languages: Native Brazilian Portuguese#advanced fluency English, French, Papiamento#basic fluency Italian, Norwegian#intermediate Spanish, German, Georgian and Chinese (Mandarin)#basic Russian, Estonian, Greek (Modern)#just started Indonesian, Hebrew (Modern), Guarani
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=9931

Postby Expugnator » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm here and there as well.
1 x
Corrections welcome for any language.

Ogrim
Brown Belt
Languages: Norwegian (N) English (C2), French (C2), Spanish (C2), German (B2), Romansh (B2), Italian (B2), Catalan (B2), Russian (B1), Latin (B2), Dutch (B1), Croatian (A2), Arabic (on hold), Ancient Greek (learning), Romanian (on hold)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.php?t=873

Postby Ogrim » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 am

Привет Josquin and everyone, I am very much here.

I raised the question about the future of TAC in this thread, because much as I appreciated the buzz at the end of the year over on HTLAL, I had doubts about whether TAC could survive over here, seeing that so little activity has taken place since the summer and that this forum still does not attract a large number of newbies, plus the fact that some of the most active senior members of HTLAL have gone AWOL. However, I would be happy to see a last, end-of-year challenge so that we can conclude this difficult year in style ;) .
1 x
Ich grolle nicht

Josquin
Blue Belt

Postby Josquin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Всем привет!

Okay, so we're at least five people here and Cristina is still active on HTLAL, so it's not as bad as I thought.

Maybe we could collect ideas for the December Challenge? I remember last year we wrote about how we celebrate Christmas in Russian. Maybe we could do something similar this year again? If anybody else has a good idea, you're welcome to share it with us.

We could also think about starting a study group or TAC team for 2016. Would be great if the spirit of the great Russian TAC teams from HTLAL would continue on this forum. We had a rough start this year, but I think things can only get better. :)
0 x

Radioclare
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: Speaks: English (N), Esperanto, German, Croatian
Learns: Russian

Postby Radioclare » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Josquin wrote:We could also think about starting a study group or TAC team for 2016. Would be great if the spirit of the great Russian TAC teams from HTLAL would continue on this forum. We had a rough start this year, but I think things can only get better. :)

Just gate-crashing to say I've enjoyed following your team adventures in the past. I'm planning to start learning Russian in January, so I look forward to being able to join the Russian group in 2016, whatever form it takes :)
1 x

Solfrid Cristin
White Belt
Languages: Norwegian (Native), English (C2), Spanish (C2), French (C1), Italian B1, German (B1), Russian (B1)

Postby Solfrid Cristin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Well, between me and my girls we have this Autumn had a broken leg, two operations, four hospital admittances, one hospital infection, the worst hurricane ever registered and a friend who came to stay for a month, plus 4 business trips in 5 weeks and a visit to a Russian friend's house with my cat to cleanse the house, so it has been kind of busy.

How are the rest of you doing? :)
4 x

Return to “Language Challenges”