tractor wrote:Sentrumsløpet, tungemål?
No, a race in Trondheim.
IronMike wrote:The above I stupidly posted in the 2021 version of this challenge. So I deleted that one and posted it here.
Since the above, I did a 1RM for squat and got 235#. w00t!
Cavesa wrote: So, the goal is to get to 62 kg, which is approximately in the middle of the healthy range for me, and I used to feel pretty at that weight.
How to: get eating under control (stress eating etc),
So, longer walks three times a week from the next weekend (after an exam), and hopefully something else, like swimming. But the faster longer walks are the key.
B2 German certificate
B2 or C1 Italian certificate
and B2 or C1 Spanish certificate.
Why? Because I need them, I write and send lots of CVs and will keep doing that in the years to come even if everything goes the best way possible. I need the official papers. And especially the German one is crutial. And I am fed up with myself not really getting the skills to the "finish line" then letting them rust, then derusting, rinse and repeat.
- Complete Hugo: Dutch in 3 Months, Teach Yourself Dutch, Linguaphone Dutch and at least one advanced Dutch course (Hugo/Colloquial)
- Watch at least 15 minutes of Dutch YouTube content per day with Dutch subtitles
- Read at least 15 minutes of Dutch per day
- Route learn 10 new Dutch words per day
- Drop bodyweight to 110kg maximum by the end of the year
- Improve hang power snatch to 90kg (all time 1RM of 85kg and currently putting up 62.5kg to 65kg)
- Improve squat to 172.5kg or more (all time 1RM of 170kg and currently putting up 140kg on a good day)
- Maintain bench press of 130kg
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests