Text Chat

Solo español
raycope
Languages: English (N), Spanish B2

Text Chat

Postby raycope » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 pm

I am looking for a language partner who is a B1 or B2 level Spanish student.

If you feel comfortable reading and writing short text messages, I would be interested in having a regular text chat with you. The idea is to do this until we both feel comfortable, and then possibly move on to verbal chat. I am hopeful this will build up our confidence and enable to start speaking with others.

Please let me know if you are interested. P.s.- I just posted on "Introduce Yourself" if you want to take a look.
0 x

rdearman
Site Admin
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836

Re: Text Chat

Postby rdearman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:23 pm

raycope wrote:I am looking for a language partner who is a B1 or B2 level Spanish student.

If you feel comfortable reading and writing short text messages, I would be interested in having a regular text chat with you. The idea is to do this until we both feel comfortable, and then possibly move on to verbal chat. I am hopeful this will build up our confidence and enable to start speaking with others.

Please let me know if you are interested. P.s.- I just posted on "Introduce Yourself" if you want to take a look.

You must write In Spanish in this part of the forum. Otherwise I can move this to the general help area.
0 x
: 0 / 150 Read 150 books in 2024

My YouTube Channel
The Autodidactic Podcast
My Author's Newsletter

I post on this forum with mobile devices, so excuse short msgs and typos.

raycope
Languages: English (N), Spanish B2

Re: Text Chat

Postby raycope » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Perdóname por escribir en inglés. Estoy buscando a alguien que quiere hacer una charla de texto en español. Podríamos hacerla hasta que nos sintamos cómodos, entonces podriamos hacer una charla de voz. Si eso es lo que usted está buscando también, por favor avísame.
0 x

Return to “Español”