Recommended dialog-heavy books/audiobooks for German Listening-Reading

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Speakeasy

Re: Recommended dialog-heavy books/audiobooks for German Listening-Reading

Postby Speakeasy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:08 am

Zegpoddle wrote: ... The same EMC site also has download versions in Spanish (Caminos Peligrosos, Concierto Siniestro) and French (Chemins Dangereux, Drôle de Mission) of the second and third titles you listed above…
True! A couple of days following my reply to AML’s request, I opened a separate discussion thread identifying the series:

EMC Publishing’s Vintage “Radio Plays” in French, German, and Spanish
https://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9863
0 x

AlekMaxwell
Languages: English French Chinese

Re: Recommended dialog-heavy books/audiobooks for German Listening-Reading

Postby AlekMaxwell » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:46 pm

There are smth recently listed at my planner:

1. Deutsch - Warum Nicht? (Deutsche Welle - A1-B1)
Deutsch - Warum Nicht? is a 4-part podcast series for complete beginners and early German learners. Parts 1 and 2 focus on the A1 and A2 (beginner) stages while Parts 3 and 4 focus on the B1 (intermediate) stages. It tells the story of Andreas Schäfer, a journalism student and hotel doorman. Each of the four series contains 26 lessons all with PDF dialogues, exercises, and downloadable audio clips. These series are for beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced learners.

2. News in Slow German
News in Slow German is an intermediate level podcast. This podcast covers world news, grammar, and expressions and slows down all the dialogue to make it easier to process what you hear. Every episode breaks down a point on grammar and vocabulary.
The audio is very clear and easy to follow. On the website there are transcripts for each episode available with grammar, expressions, pronunciation, and quizzes.
1 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”