Rosetta Stone 5.0.37 language install dir

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
michaelbr
Languages: English (fluent), Chinese (N), Portuguese (N), Spanish (A2), German (beginner)

Rosetta Stone 5.0.37 language install dir

Postby michaelbr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi greetings:
I just found out about this site and joined it. Hope this site can clear/solve some of my problems.
I use a lot of online resources for language learning, and one of them is Rosetta Stone, I remembered when I used it to learn English/Spanish (I believe the version I used was 4.1.15), I could specify the dir where I want to install my language pack (it usually is fairly big), so I normally installed it on my D drive, now I'm trying to learn German with RS 5.0.37 and when I tried to install the language pack, it just went straight to install it without asking for the dir, is it possible to change the dir for the language pack? If so, how? I can't find any setting to change it.
0 x
Thanks for your comment/suggestion
Michael

rdearman
Site Admin
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836

Re: Rosetta Stone 5.0.37 language install dir

Postby rdearman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:40 pm

michaelbr wrote:Hi greetings:
I just found out about this site and joined it. Hope this site can clear/solve some of my problems.
I use a lot of online resources for language learning, and one of them is Rosetta Stone, I remembered when I used it to learn English/Spanish (I believe the version I used was 4.1.15), I could specify the dir where I want to install my language pack (it usually is fairly big), so I normally installed it on my D drive, now I'm trying to learn German with RS 5.0.37 and when I tried to install the language pack, it just went straight to install it without asking for the dir, is it possible to change the dir for the language pack? If so, how? I can't find any setting to change it.

Have you tried asking your question on the companies support site?
https://support.rosettastone.com/en
1 x
: 0 / 150 Read 150 books in 2024

My YouTube Channel
The Autodidactic Podcast
My Author's Newsletter

I post on this forum with mobile devices, so excuse short msgs and typos.

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”