New Flemish listening material

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
guiguixx1
Orange Belt
Languages: French (N), English (C2), Dutch (C1), Spanish (C1), Italian (B2), Esperanto (A2), Portuguese (B2), German (A2), Catalan (passively)

New Flemish listening material

Postby guiguixx1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi all,

For those interested in learning Flemish and having a hard time finding listening material:

I’m a teacher of Dutch and produce material on my website www.cameleondeslangues.be (and not just material). I am now beginning to create a new type of learning material in order to train listening skills in Flemish (Dutch “dialect” spoken in Belgium) since this is very difficult to find on YouTube and with a beginner-intermediate level.

I will thus produce videos on YouTube where I will discuss any type of topic, be it related to languages or not at all. I try to talk clearly and slowly and make the subtitles myself to ensure that you can understand it all well and that there are close to no mistakes.

This first video is about the myth of the difficult to learning Dutch in comparision to other languages such as French, English or Spanish (in Belgium, this myth is strong).

I might, in the future, create a supplement to this learning material with explanations of expressions or vocab words that I use in my videos. I still have to see if it’s not too time-consuming.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me what you think about it, if you have any suggestions to improve this material, …

Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKL39rd2ww
3 x
Language learning and teaching website as a French teacher of Dutch and English: cameleondeslangues.be

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”