Are you looking for Dutch material?

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
guiguixx1
Orange Belt
Languages: French (N), English (C2), Dutch (C1), Spanish (C1), Italian (B2), Esperanto (A2), Portuguese (B2), German (A2), Catalan (passively)

Are you looking for Dutch material?

Postby guiguixx1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 am

Hi all!

I am a teacher of English and Dutch and have been working on my website Cameleondeslangues.be for 2 years now. My first and main goal has been to use it to teach Dutch and I have developed this website during these past two years, making mainly grammar articles and writing easy stories. I have mainly developed material which is difficult to find and which I wish I could have used when I was learning the language. I am now trying to create material that doesn't exist or is difficult to find, things to help learners, and I know many of you are learning Dutch. I thus wanted to ask: is there any material (especially written, which I can make more easily) that you wish existed but you cannot find? Is there anything that could really help you but still needs to be created? I would be interested in hearing from you in order to improve the website and help as many learners as possible!
1 x
Language learning and teaching website as a French teacher of Dutch and English: cameleondeslangues.be

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian and (part time) Esperanto
Ahem, not yet: Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Irish, Indonesian and a few more...
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1027

Re: Are you looking for Dutch material?

Postby Iversen » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:20 pm

You may not find my answer useful, but the thing I miss most is a collection of dusty old texts with their original spelling from the golden age of the Netherlands.
2 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt
Languages: Belgian French (N)

I can speak: Dutch, German, English, Spanish and understand Italian, Portuguese, Wallonian, Afrikaans, but not always correctly.

Re: Are you looking for Dutch material?

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:02 am

Iversen wrote:You may not find my answer useful, but the thing I miss most is a collection of dusty old texts with their original spelling from the golden age of the Netherlands.

Yes, old fashioned Dutch is much more fun!!!!! I love the old spelling. the spell-checker would explode haha.
0 x
-w- I am Jar-ptitsa and my Hawaiian name is ʻā ʻaia. Please correct my mistakes in all the languages. Thank you very much.
: 1 / 50 Spanish grammar
: 5 / 50 Spanish vocabulary

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”