Glossika Product Updates

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Speakeasy
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N), French (C2). Studying: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, and Russian; all with widely varying degrees of application, enthusiasm, and success.

Re: Glossika Product Updates

Postby Speakeasy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:29 pm

In an Email on 2020-02-26, Glossika wrote: Doing review is inevitable in learning a language, and we've made it easy and more flexible for you.

Why we built “algorithm-supported” review options for you?

Your algorithm-supported, personalized review list is calculated by several factors including time, memory decay rate, your performance when doing typing and dictation practice, sentence difficulty, etc., and is updated on a daily basis.

You can outsource your time and efforts to Glossika, and focus on actively training without worrying about what and when to do review. Simply put, you can completely rely on Glossika to fulfill all the planning logistics for learning a language. You can switch to any of these review options anytime by accessing review settings.

More Flexible Ways to Do Review
1 x

bedtime
Yellow Belt
Languages: English (N), French (beginner/intermediate), Latin (beginner)

Re: Glossika Product Updates

Postby bedtime » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Not sure how relevant this is, but nonetheless...

I found someone in the UK selling PDFs of Glossika Mass Sentences without their permission. I notified Ebay of a copyright infringement and of course they didn't take the ad down—why would they when they're making money off the listing? :roll:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Glossika-Mass-Sentences-French-Fluency-Course-1-2-and-3/283778311939?hash=item4212816703:g:0z8AAOSwyTtdO13P

They want $25 for a completely virtual product; and, they wouldn't have to mail anything at all. They just send a little PDF file that one could quite easily find floating around the web for free anyway.

I contacted Glossika via email explaining the situation and a lady got back to me the next day or so saying that they no longer support the [above] product but that she would bring it up to her team.

Thought you guys should know in case anyone was considering purchasing it. It's pirated.
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”