Language Programmes - Offers, Sales and Discounts

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
MorkTheFiddle
Brown Belt
Languages: English (N). Read (only) French and Spanish. Studying Ancient Greek, aiming for mastery by 2424. Studying a bit of Latin and Japanese. Once studied Old Norse. Dabbled in Catalan, Provençal and Italian.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 11#p133911

Re: Language Programmes - Offers, Sales and Discounts

Postby MorkTheFiddle » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 pm

French Today offering 40% off all audiobooks from now (Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020) until Monday (Nov 30, 2020)

French Today Sale
1 x
Tu sabes cuando sales pero no sabes cuando regresas.

tangleweeds
Green Belt
Languages: English (N)
beginner: Irish, Norwegian
clearing cobwebs: Japanese
on the shelf: French, Latin
wanderlust: Vietnamese
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=705

Postby tangleweeds » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 am

This $100 lifetime Memrise membership unfortunatey ends soon. But I scored and I'm super happy about it!
0 x
Ho-hum, waiting for the latest neurological relapse to pass.
Study tips for (mental) invalids welcome!

mentecuerpo
Blue Belt
Location: El Salvador, Centroamerica, but lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Languages: Spanish (N) English (B2) Italian (A2) German (A1)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 18#p155218

Postby mentecuerpo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Is Glossika providing discount from December 23 till December 31?
I am not sure, but I think I saw it on the website yesterday, but I cannot find it today.

Thanks.
0 x

darlingchinese
Languages: chinese(N),English

Postby darlingchinese » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:33 am

Hi,If you want to learn Chinese for free, I can recommend you a platform where you can experience one to one online live courses. You can add my Facebook: Darling Chinese Club. My profile picture is a lovely panda.
0 x

mentecuerpo
Blue Belt

Postby mentecuerpo » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:39 pm

I sent Glossika customer support a message on 12/23 asking if they had a discount for the year's end. Glossika representative sent me an email indicating Glossika has provided me with a 50% off on my next renewal. I am glad I asked Glossika, considering it is expensive.
It appears that Glossika Premium Subscription for students is 55% off; more info here: https://ai.glossika.com/pricing
1 x

MorkTheFiddle
Brown Belt
Languages: English (N). Read (only) French and Spanish. Studying Ancient Greek, aiming for mastery by 2424. Studying a bit of Latin and Japanese. Once studied Old Norse. Dabbled in Catalan, Provençal and Italian.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 11#p133911

Postby MorkTheFiddle » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:13 pm

French Today are offering 20% off on audiobooks through Dec. 26, 2020.
They also are offering free "for a limited time only" an audio French phrase book 13+hours long.
To get the free offer, you need to download their free app for your desktop and or mobile device. Then using the app download the phrase book.
I downloaded the book but spent barely a minute with it, so can give you no review.
2 x
Tu sabes cuando sales pero no sabes cuando regresas.

mentecuerpo
Blue Belt

Postby mentecuerpo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:20 am

I signed up for the Lifetime plus this week, and I have my frist class this Sunday, Januray 31 for German.

I like the Rosetta Stones German a lot, I expect to write a review after my first class on Sunday.

Rosetta Stones is giving all the language for lifetime for $199 and $299 with a year subscription with online classes, with a 30-day money back guaranteed.

Best Value! LIFETIME Unlimited* Languages $199.
LIFETIME PLUS* Unlimited Languages $299: includes 12 months of Unlimited Group Coaching.

*Prices in USD and valid through February 11, 2021 23:59. Lifetime Plus includes a Lifetime Unlimited Languages subscription and a 12-months Unlimited Group Coaching subscription. Lifetime subscription includes access to the purchased language product for the lifetime of the product. Unlimited Languages includes access to all Rosetta Stone languages for the duration of the subscription. 12-month Unlimited Live Group Coaching subscription includes access to group coaching sessions during the time period purchased. Group Coaching subscription will automatically renew at the then current retail price. Turn off auto-renewal at any time. Group coaching sessions are limited capacity, scheduled on a first come first served basis, and conducted via desktop website only. Live Lessons are included with Rosetta Stone online consumer version subscriptions at no additional cost. Visit Live Lessons for details. Subscription is non-transferable. Offer limited to purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone, cannot be combined with any other offer, and available while quantities last.

The 30-day money back guarantee is limited to purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone and does not apply to any supplemental purchases. See full details.
2 x

mentecuerpo
Blue Belt

Postby mentecuerpo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:55 am

Rosetta Stone
Dropped the price for lifetime all languages package for $179.

30 days money back if not satisfied with the product.

Hurry, I think offer may end in a few days.
See details here.

https://www.rosettastone.com/lp/ppc/sal ... 7EEALw_wcB

*Prices in USD and valid through February 11, 2021 23:59. Lifetime Plus includes a Lifetime Unlimited Languages subscription and a 12-months Unlimited Group Coaching subscription. Lifetime subscription includes access to the purchased language product for the lifetime of the product. Unlimited Languages includes access to all Rosetta Stone languages for the duration of the subscription. 12-month Unlimited Live Group Coaching subscription includes access to group coaching sessions during the time period purchased. Group Coaching subscription will automatically renew at the then current retail price. Turn off auto-renewal at any time. Group coaching sessions are limited capacity, scheduled on a first come first served basis, and conducted via desktop website only. Live Lessons are included with Rosetta Stone online consumer version subscriptions at no additional cost. Visit Live Lessons for details. Subscription is non-transferable. Offer limited to purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone, cannot be combined with any other offer, and available while quantities last.

The 30-day money back guarantee is limited to purchases made directly from Rosetta Stone and does not apply to any supplemental purchases. See full details.
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”