Levantine Arabic Resources (Syrian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Lebanese dialects)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
thevagrant88
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Spanish (B1?)

Re: Levantine Arabic Resources (Syrian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Lebanese dialects)

Postby thevagrant88 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:20 am

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed response! I was beginning to lose faith and just start MSA or Egyptian out of frustration, but your exhaustive response has really helped guide me in the direction I needed.

Thanks again!
Last edited by thevagrant88 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Bluepaint
Brown Belt

Re: Levantine Arabic Resources (Syrian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Lebanese dialects)

Postby Bluepaint » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:18 am

thevagrant88 wrote:Wow, thank you so much for the detailed response! I was beginning to loose faith and just start MSA or Egyptian out of frustration, but your exhaustive response has really helped guide me in the direction I needed.

Thanks again!

Speakeasy is a legend when it comes to helping out on resource queries!

P.s. your 'loose' needs to lose an 'o' ;)
1 x

thevagrant88
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Spanish (B1?)

Postby thevagrant88 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:03 am

I swear no matter how articulate a post of mine may be, I will--without fail--spell like a child. It's a curse lol
1 x

Speakeasy
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N), French (C2). Studying: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, and Russian; all with widely varying degrees of application, enthusiasm, and success.

Postby Speakeasy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:07 pm

thevagrant88 wrote:I swear no matter how articulate a post of mine may be, I will--without fail--spell like a child. It's a curse lol
If you look closely at the bottom, left-hand corner of my posts, you’ll notice that the vast majority of them read “EDITED: Typos.”

Bluepaint wrote: … Speakeasy is a legend …
Speakeasy has his supporters and his detractors, but is deeply embarrassed by their relative numbers.
1 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”