All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Vordhosbn
Orange Belt
Languages: English, German, French
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... p?p=194185

Audio for "Lehrbuch der modernen koreanischen Sprache" by Wilfried Hermann

Postby Vordhosbn » Sun May 01, 2016 10:39 am

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but can't hurt to ask:

Basically, for a number of years, I've been searching (in vain) for the accompanying audio for Wilfried Hermann's Lehrbuch der modernen koreanischen Sprache.

Does anyone have a copy of the cassettes they could digitize or would be willing to sell/part with? I have a copy of the book, but the audio is really quite necessary.

In order that this thread be of use to more people, I have included an overview video by Professor Alexander Arguelles covering the publishing house responsible for the publication of this book, and which includes a brief review of the book in question:

Buske: Foreign Language Learning Series Reviews
0 x

Speakeasy

Re: Audio for "Lehrbuch der modernen koreanischen Sprache" by Wilfried Hermann

Postby Speakeasy » Sun May 01, 2016 9:05 pm

I can no longer recall why I saved this LINK in my Favorites Folder, but it would appear that, at some time in the past, I was interested in this textbook and audio:

Lehrbuch der modernen koreanischen Sprache, 3 Cassetten
http://www.reuffel.de/detail/ISBN-9783875480962/Herrmann-Wilfried-Unter-Mitarb.-v.-Chong-Chido/Lehrbuch-der-modernen-koreanischen-Sprache-3-Cassetten

I hope that this helps.

PS: Welcome to the forum!
0 x

Vordhosbn
Orange Belt

Postby Vordhosbn » Mon May 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks for the link, however literally every store on the Internet no longer has this in stock. I remember Amazon.de had it briefly, back in 2009. Still regret not getting a copy of that when I could have!
0 x

Speakeasy

Postby Speakeasy » Mon May 02, 2016 10:40 pm

I apologize for raising your expectations by posting the above link. I had saved several such links -- when, a couple of years ago? -- and I mistakenly interpreted the one above as being an active source for the audio recordings. Mea culpa!
0 x

Vordhosbn
Orange Belt

Postby Vordhosbn » Tue May 03, 2016 1:43 am

Not a problem at all! Such is the extent of my investigations that I actually knew it would be out of stock as soon as I saw the link. :D
0 x

Discamus!
Languages: German (native), French (C1), English (C1), Luxembourgish (C2), Swedish (B1), Italian (A2), Korean (A2)

Postby Discamus! » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:50 pm

Just saw your message posted in 2016. In case you are still interested to find the audio, I actually do have both the book and the tape.
1 x

Vordhosbn
Orange Belt

Postby Vordhosbn » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:39 pm

Discamus! wrote:Just saw your message posted in 2016. In case you are still interested to find the audio, I actually do have both the book and the tape.

Thanks kindly! I actually got hold of the audio after all.
0 x

GamleVronal
Languages: German (N), English (B2)

Postby GamleVronal » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:57 pm

Discamus! wrote:Just saw your message posted in 2016. In case you are still interested to find the audio, I actually do have both the book and the tape.

Hello Discamus,
i've been looking for the audio files/tapes for a few years by now, but i simply couldn't find them. Would you be so kind and send me the audio files as well? I wouldn't mind paying for them.
Best Regards
0 x

verdastelo
Orange Belt
Languages: Punjabi (N), Hindi-Urdu (near-native), English (C1+), Russian (B1+), French (A2+), Chinese (A1+), Kannada (A0+)

Postby verdastelo » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:39 am

Vordhosbn wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the cassettes they could digitize or would be willing to sell/part with? I have a copy of the book, but the audio is really quite necessary.

The god has answered your prayers! The book with an answer key is for sale again for 58 Euros on the publisher's website. The audio has been digitized and it is free to download. Another reason to celebrate because you already have the book! :lol: I clicked on Sprachaufnahmen Lektion 14 (9.75 MB) to test if the links work. The file downloaded and I could play it.

4 x
The life of man is but a succession of vain hopes and groundless fears. — Monte(s)quieu

Vordhosbn
Orange Belt

Postby Vordhosbn » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:07 am

verdastelo wrote:
Vordhosbn wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the cassettes they could digitize or would be willing to sell/part with? I have a copy of the book, but the audio is really quite necessary.

The god has answered your prayers! The book with an answer key is for sale again for 58 Euros on the publisher's website. The audio has been digitized and it is free to download. Another reason to celebrate because you already have the book! :lol: I clicked on Sprachaufnahmen Lektion 14 (9.75 MB) to test if the links work. The file downloaded and I could play it.

I might well be wrong, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they used the very same PDF that I spent several weeks digitizing back in 2010. More power to them, and I hope they get some money out of it.

I have the audio already; somebody on this forum actually sent them to me sometime in 2016. Great to know it's available to everyone now.
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”