40% sale on digital coursebooks by Edilingua

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Cavesa
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Czech (N), French (C2) English (C1), Italian (C1), Spanish, German (C1)

40% sale on digital coursebooks by Edilingua

Postby Cavesa » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:15 pm

Hi, I am right now very happy with my Nuovissimo Progetto Italiano, I think it is an excellent series of coursebooks and workbooks, and the digital versions are very solid. More about the use of them on my recent log. Or just ask here.

Until the 30.9., you can buy them with 40% sale on their platform i-d-e-e.it , just use the code AUG-F356GH3 (I hope I copied it correctly. But it is the first thing you see on the website now). The prices are overall very good, the normal european average (not the hyperexpensive books for american colleges), and the 40% may help those with smaller budgets. You buy a number of hours of access that you have to use within a year.

Their paper workbooks come with a code for a digital copy too. And the paper coursebooks with 80% sale for digitial (or perhaps newly 100%, not sure whether I understood their new offer well. I'll try in not a long time). These paper books have no additional september sale.

You can get their coursebooks and workbooks (another interesting looking one is Via del Corso. Up to B2 and based on a sitcom. Perhaps lovers of French in Action might be interested!) several grammar workbooks, and so on.

Happy Italian learning!
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”