Pimsleur Ukrainian Level 1 is free (for now)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
SpanishInput
Yellow Belt
Languages: Spanish (N), English (C2), Mandarin (HSK 5)

Pimsleur Ukrainian Level 1 is free (for now)

Postby SpanishInput » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:22 pm

Hi! I'm kinda surprised this hasn't been posted in this forum. A couple days ago someone shared this on Reddit. Pimsleur is giving away the level 1 of its Ukrainian course. Just Google "Pimsleur Ukrainian Course Free Offer" and you'll find it. (I didn't want to add a link in case someone suspects it's an affiliate link).

Yes, I already have it. Yes, it really is free. No, it's not the whole course, only the first level. 30 lessons. Enough to keep you busy for a month. Yes, it's as boring as you would expect. No, you don't need to give personal or credit card information. I logged in with my Apple ID and used my initials in the personal information fields. And no, you can't download the audio lessons, but you can listen to them with the Pimsleur app or on the web.
6 x

Cantab
White Belt
Languages: English (Native)
French (Professional)
Russian (Intermediate)

Re: Pimsleur Ukrainian Level 1 is free (for now)

Postby Cantab » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:04 pm

I also believe Ukrainian is free to learn on LingQ.
1 x

JohnPaul

Re: Pimsleur Ukrainian Level 1 is free (for now)

Postby JohnPaul » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:12 pm

Just downloaded the app and signed up. I looked at the Pimsleur website, currently the company only offers 30 Ukranian lessons, paid, special offer or otherwise, so as of right now they are giving away all their Ukrainian lessons until the end of the year.

I am excited to give the app a try.
1 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”