Add me on discord and I'll help you learn french / do your french homework !

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
iLLteachYouFrench
Languages: English, French (native)

Add me on discord and I'll help you learn french / do your french homework !

Postby iLLteachYouFrench » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Hi !

Just had this random idea. If anybody is looking for a french native to learn french, or help with advanced homework, i'd be super glad to help. I'm active on discord, so write down your discord id and I'll add you ! Then you can just ask for help anytime. Cheers
0 x

Cavesa
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Czech (N), French (C2) English (C1), Italian (C1), Spanish, German (C1)

Re: Add me on discord and I'll help you learn french / do your french homework !

Postby Cavesa » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Why?

Sorry, but it is normal to be a bit suspicious about a new member, who gives such an offer. What is the price? If it is for free (which would be weird, if you are for example capable of professional feedback to DALF writing), what else are you getting out of it?
4 x

iLLteachYouFrench
Languages: English, French (native)

Re: Add me on discord and I'll help you learn french / do your french homework !

Postby iLLteachYouFrench » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Oh, sorry if it sounds suspicious. I do see how it can be so hahaha

I'm not a teacher, just someone who loves to teach stuff to people and I'd love to get knew acquaintances with whom I could practice my english. Of course they're not lessons and I do it for free, I just thought, if someone is looking for a person to help them with learning french, I'd love to be this person. That's pretty much it
0 x

MorkTheFiddle
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N). Read (only) French and Spanish. Studying Ancient Greek. Studying a bit of Latin. Once studied Old Norse. Dabbled in Catalan, Provençal and Italian.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 11#p133911

Postby MorkTheFiddle » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Looks like you are really looking to do a Language Exchange, which is a different ball of wax. Check it out.
1 x
Many things which are false are transmitted from book to book, and gain credit in the world. -- attributed to Samuel Johnson

qww
Languages: English (N), French (B1)

Postby qww » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 am

Hello, i really need help with a homework, i cant view your profile so i assume i cant dm you aswell. You dm me your dc and i'll add you.
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”