Glossika - Learned Phrases Missing

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
SabretoothSnossij
Languages: English (N), French (beginner), Spanish (beginner), German (beginner), Japanese (beginner), Russian (beginner)

Glossika - Learned Phrases Missing

Postby SabretoothSnossij » Thu May 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Hello!

I am using Glossika to learn Russian. The method works very well for me, but I am having a problem.

The Memory section (that holds the phrases I have learned) says I have only learned 15 phrases.
But I know I have learned more than that, because I recognise that there are some missing.

Does anyone else have this problem?

The only thing that I can think has happened is - I started at the beginning of April and learned things 4 days in a row. Then I didn't study for a month (forgetful and lazy). So I came back, and some of the latest phrases I learned are in the memory, but lots of the earlier ones I learned are missing. Did they disappear because I didn't study for so long? It's really annoying because I wanted to review them!

Thank you
0 x

Brun Ugle
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N), Norwegian (~C1/C2), Spanish (B1/B2), German (A2/B1?), Japanese (very rusty)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=11484

Re: Glossika - Learned Phrases Missing

Postby Brun Ugle » Thu May 21, 2020 9:29 pm

I suggest you contact Glossika directly or try the Facebook group “Glossika Community”. You can try tagging Sheena Chen. She is usually very helpful with these kinds of problems and can probably fix it for you.
1 x

SabretoothSnossij
Languages: English (N), French (beginner), Spanish (beginner), German (beginner), Japanese (beginner), Russian (beginner)

Re: Glossika - Learned Phrases Missing

Postby SabretoothSnossij » Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Great thank you, I will try that!
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”