New Language Tandem App Coming Up!

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Botol100

New Language Tandem App Coming Up!

Postby Botol100 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Dear all,

I am launching my own language tandem app in February next year. Development is in its making and I figured now is a good time to inform you guys about it. Since the app´s success is highly dependent on a large number of users, I need as many early adopters as possible.

The app will be for everybody willing to learn a foreign language and to teach other people in their own native language as well. I am a German and Croatian native speaker and learned English, Spanish and Potuguese by speaking with native speakers of these languages non-stop (both online and offline), so I want to create an app that enables other people to do so as well.

The app will contain basic features such as a search function, a tandem chat as well as a blackboard to share questions and any other issue concerning a particular foreign language live. In addition, there will be an official homepage with a designated download link for Google Playstore and Apple App Store (that´s right, the app will be available for both Android and iOS!). Also, there will be a blog with tons of interesting, entertaining and helpful articles concerning language learning for you guys to read and share. The business model of the app will be "freemium", meaning that its basic features will be for free, certain activities however will be paid for with "credits" as you know them in many other apps. Of course, there will be awards for your lively activity within the app. This, however, is a surprise that you´ll have to wait for until the app is online!

If you are interested in testing the app when it´s published and/or know someone who could use such an app in the future, please send me a PM with the subject "interested in testing new language tandem app". This way, I know with how many potential users I can count when the app gets launched. Also, when the website is online, I will send you the link to it directly. Downloading the app is for free, so you would do me a huge favour by jsut trying out!

If there is any query, don´t hesitate to contact me anytime. If you have questions about myself, I will gladly answer them, although I´m afraid it might take a while to reply to all PMs!

many thanks to you in ADVANCE and don´t forget to share this post with anyone you know!

Best regards,

Botol100
1 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”