Korean podcasts sorted by difficulty (plus experimental web player)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
ryanheise
Green Belt
Languages: English (N), Japanese (beginner)

Korean podcasts sorted by difficulty (plus experimental web player)

Postby ryanheise » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:16 pm

Japanese | Korean

UPDATE (02/03/2020): I've created an experimental web player that lets you listen to these podcasts one sentence at a time. For now, I've enabled the player just for these podcasts: "Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners", "(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오" and "힐러들의 수다" because the sentence detector works better in these podcasts where the speakers are not speaking/laughing over each other. Jumping to exact timestamps is not perfectly accurate in a web player, but I've found Firefox to be the most accurate.

These sorted lists were created using a script that analyses and estimates the difficulty of a set of podcast episodes. Hopefully it will help Korean language learners to find which episodes of Korean podcasts might be easiest to understand for listening practice.

After creating such a list for Japanese podcasts, I had a couple of requests to make a similar list for Korean, and the results of that effort are below.

I would be happy to analyse more podcasts if you suggest them (and would also consider doing a similar analysis for another language if you can provide a good set of podcasts for that language -- at least, before my free access to the Google tools expires). For information on how I did the analysis, you may read more on the original Japanese page linked above.

For each podcast, I list the N easiest (estimated) episodes.

Note: These estimates are approximate in nature, so there will be a margin of error.

Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners - link (experimental player enabled)

Dialogue #20 Rejection - listen
Dialogue #7 Coming Home - listen
Dialogue #19 Confessing - listen
Dialogue #15 Bookstore - listen
Dialogue #8 Waking Up - listen
Dialogue #12 Electronics Store - listen
Dialogue #37 Bus - listen
Dialogue #35 Not Feeling Well - listen
Dialogue #16 Blind Date - listen
Dialogue #6 Wedding - listen
Dialogue #5 Dinner - listen
Dialogue #36 Taxi - listen
Dialogue #18 Park - listen
Dialogue #4 Plans - listen
Dialogue #24 Getting a job - listen
Dialogue #40 Bicycle - listen
Dialogue #3 How are you? - listen
Dialogue #11 Shoe Store - listen
Dialogue #26 Class - listen
Dialogue #27 Exam - listen
Dialogue #25 Company Dinner - listen
Dialogue #2 Exchanging Numbers - listen
Dialogue #9 Marketplace - listen
Dialogue #28 Restaurant - listen
Dialogue #10 Clothing Store - listen
Dialogue #13 Furniture Store - listen
Dialogue #34 Hospital - listen
Dialogue #23 Work Schedule - listen
Dialogue #22 Meeting - listen
Dialogue #14 Cosmetics Store - listen
Dialogue #21 Overtime Work - listen
Dialogue #38 Subway - listen
Dialogue #33 Pharmacy - listen
Dialogue #29 Coffee Shop - listen
Dialogue #31 Cooking - listen
Dialogue #17 Movie Date - listen
Dialogue #30 Friend’s House - listen
Dialogue #39 Airplane - listen
Dialogue #1 Self-Introductions - listen
Dialogue #32 Ordering Delivery - listen

(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 - link

(04/30/월) 다섯 개의 보물섬-박재정,유재환 - listen
(05/01/화) 파인 땡큐, 앤쥬?-이성종 - listen
(05/04/금) 라온 음감회 - listen
(05/06/일) 홍콩 슬로우 서비스 - listen

IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners - link

Gangnam - What Is The Area Like? - listen
Christmas In Korea - listen
Careers You Want To Have - listen
Your Favorite Desserts - listen
Your Sleeping Habits - listen
Street Food In Korea - listen

(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 - link (experimental player enabled)

(05/06/금) - listen
(05/02/월) - listen
(05/03/화)엄지 척!-이수지,주우재 - listen
(05/05/목)귀욤열매 드세요-딕펑스 - listen

힐러들의 수다 - link (experimental player enabled)

1회 – 직장 상사와의 불화, 어떻게 할까요? - listen
80회 – 엄마의 외도 상처로 사람을 믿지 못하는 나, 도와주세요! - listen
86회 – 온종일 건강에 집착하는 언니, 너무 힘들어요! - listen

SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 - link

21st National Assembly Election: overseas voting in Australia - 대한민국 국회의원선거 4월 15일...재외선거 신고 신청 마감 임박 - listen
Koreans Society of Sydney raises $23,000 for bushfire relief - 시드니 한인회, 산불피해 성금 2만 3000달러 모금 - listen
'Tteokguk(Rice Cake Soup)-NYD's must-eat dish for Koreans - 한국인의 설날 전통 음식 '떡국' - listen
[Education Anatomy] How to Cope with New School Term Stress? - [호주교육대해부] 새 학년, 새 학기 증후군 이렇게 극복하라 - listen
[2020 호주 오픈 Day 5] 남지성-송민규, 남자 복식 2회전 진출 - listen
[2020 호주 오픈 Day 3] 여자 1위 바티, 남자 2위 조코비치… 3회전 진출 - listen
[2020 호주 오픈 Day7] 디펜딩 챔피언 조코비치, 여자 1위 바티 8강 진출 - listen
[Education Anatomy] What bushfires have left in Australian education - [호주교육대해부] 이번 산불이 호주 교육에 남긴 것 - listen
Ashleigh Barty rockets into history books, winning her way into Australian Open semi-finals - [2020 호주 오픈 Day 9] 애슐리 바티, 크비토바 2-0으로 꺾고 4강 진출 - listen
[2020 호주 오픈 Day 2] ‘와일드카드’ 샤라포바 1회전 탈락… 0-2 완패 - listen
Last edited by ryanheise on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
6 x

AnneL
Yellow Belt
Languages: By order of when I started learning:
French (N)
English (C2+fluent)
German (B1)
Spanish (A2)
Italian (A2)
Korean (A2) damn hard to reach any level, 18 months studying - B1 now at 32 months lol

Re: Korean podcasts sorted by difficulty

Postby AnneL » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:38 am

ryanheise wrote:These lists were created using a script that analyses and estimates the difficulty of a set of podcast episodes. Hopefully it will help Korean language learners to find which episodes of Korean podcasts might be easiest to understand for listening practice.

Thank you very very much for this!
Did you get the transcripts somewhere or is this just via Youtube auto subs by the way?
What is your thesis about, it looks interesting! And for which major, linguistics?
1 x
10000 Morphman morphemes KOREAN : 10000 / 10000 11/2018->08/2020
365 2020 challenge: day missed 0 (updated:23/Jan/21)
365 2021 challenge: day missed 0 (updated:15/July/21)

ryanheise
Green Belt

Postby ryanheise » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:29 am

AnneL wrote:Thank you very very much for this!
Did you get the transcripts somewhere or is this just via Youtube auto subs by the way?

I wish more podcasts came with transcripts but that is not the reality. Instead, I use some natural language processing tools from Google which allow me to analyse audio and count words in an approximate way. Although I don't think it needs to be exact to be useful.

What is your thesis about, it looks interesting! And for which major, linguistics?

I'm glad you find it interesting :-) Note that this is just a personal project, it's not an academic project.

My background is not in linguistics, although I do have a Ph.D. in computer science and while completing that degree, I was a member of the Language Design Laboratory at UTS (where "language" refers to computer languages rather than natural languages).

The way I became interested in natural languages and natural language processing was that, at the time I was completing my degree, I was also studying Korean as a part time hobby, and it was only natural for me to start reading about linguistics and how it overlapped with my own discipline of computer science, and I began noticing some parallels between the two disciplines. Over time I became interested in leveraging my computing skills to facilitate my own language learning, and ended up writing a number of language learning tools for my own personal use. It never really occurred to me to share these with anyone as I was an isolated language learner and not part of any community at that stage, so it actually feels great being able to share with this community.
3 x

AnneL
Yellow Belt
French (N)
English (C2+fluent)
German (B1)
Spanish (A2)
Italian (A2)
Korean (A2) damn hard to reach any level, 18 months studying - B1 now at 32 months lol

Postby AnneL » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:47 am

ryanheise wrote:The way I became interested in natural languages and natural language processing was that, at the time I was completing my degree, I was also studying Korean as a part time hobby, and it was only natural for me to start reading about linguistics and how it overlapped with my own discipline of computer science

Oh interesting, if you needed a tool, probably others might find it useful too so thanks for sharing!
There is quite a lot going on for Japanese but Korean started getting interest only recently and a lot of things haven't been done, I had come across the Japanese podcast level list (probably yours) and thought I wished there was one for Korean...
By the way I'm a techie too and I have to say Korean feels a lot like learning a programming language with a new logic.
1 x

ryanheise
Green Belt

Postby ryanheise » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:32 pm

AnneL wrote:By the way I'm a techie too and I have to say Korean feels a lot like learning a programming language with a new logic.

I remember reading a cool article by a programmer entitled "Japanese is a stack machine" and I think what he was saying would equally apply to Korean. In this view, each particle effectively pushes items onto the stack, and the final verb pops them off the stack.

Another article compared it to Reverse Polish Notation.

I guess you have an advantage of you're already fluent in Reverse Polish Notation or programming stacks :-)
0 x

AnneL
Yellow Belt
French (N)
English (C2+fluent)
German (B1)
Spanish (A2)
Italian (A2)

Postby AnneL » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:52 pm

ryanheise wrote:I guess you have an advantage of you're already fluent in Reverse Polish Notation or programming stacks :-)

My brain has an addiction to RPN. I have kept my RPN HP calculators to this date. And indeed I get the same adrenalin rush from Korean sentences, it might actually be why I didn't give up learning the language!!
1 x

ryanheise
Green Belt

Postby ryanheise » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Just wondering, would it be helpful if I posted the full list of analysed episodes right up to the most difficult? I didn't do that because there are too many episodes and it would be a very long post. But I was just curious if there are any intermediate learners of Korean learners, or maybe learners somewhere else on the beginner-to-advanced spectrum, who might find it helpful to see the whole list so you can look at whichever part of the list that interests you.

Alternatively, would it be better if I combined all of the podcasts together into a "single" list? That way, you would be able to see where episodes from one podcast are positioned in the spectrum compared to individual episodes from another podcast. They would all be mixed in together, so you'd then be able to see that the easiest episode of podcast A is actually more difficult than the hardest episode of podcast B, and be able to see that A is at a harder level than B. The way I presented the lists above, perhaps it's not as useful as it could be.
4 x

lichtrausch
Blue Belt
Languages: English (N), German, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean

Postby lichtrausch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:45 pm

I would certainly be interested in seeing the most difficult episodes of each podcast.
2 x

ryanheise
Green Belt

Postby ryanheise » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Here is the interleaved list of all podcast episodes that I analysed for Korean. Once again, it's approximate only. Although there may also be come outliers that are way off. Let me know if you find an extreme outlier based on your subjective feeling, and I can dig into the data and see if I can correct the error.

In total, 169 episodes were analysed. The accuracy of the analysis does increase as the sample size goes up, so I'd be happy to extend this list. But also note that it takes a long time to process an episode, so I'd rather direct that the analysis in the direction of podcasts that are actually helpful for language learning (subject of course to my own viability tests where a podcast may not end up being of high enough audio quality to analyse).

Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #20 Rejection - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #7 Coming Home - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #19 Confessing - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #15 Bookstore - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (04/30/월) 다섯 개의 보물섬-박재정,유재환 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #8 Waking Up - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #12 Electronics Store - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/01/화) 파인 땡큐, 앤쥬?-이성종 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/04/금) 라온 음감회 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/06/일) 홍콩 슬로우 서비스 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/03/목) 사람이 필요해-크러쉬 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/10/목) 사람이 필요해 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/05/토) 이별 박물관 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/09/수) 홍키라 초대석-틴탑 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Gangnam - What Is The Area Like? - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/06/금) - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Christmas In Korea - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #37 Bus - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/07/월) 다섯 개의 보물섬 - listen
대화만점 / EP. 50 새싹시리즈(2) 6_우린 연결되어 있으니까요 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/02/수) 홍키라 초대석-윤현상,핫펠트 - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (10/17/월)홍키라 첫방 스페셜-박신혜, FT아일랜드 최민환&송승현 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Careers You Want To Have - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/12/토) 이별 박물관 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Your Favorite Desserts - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Your Sleeping Habits - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Street Food In Korea - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #35 Not Feeling Well - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Working From A Coffee Shop - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Your Hometown - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/02/월) - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #16 Blind Date - listen
NCT의 night night! / (월) NCT의 night night! - 반가워 나잇 나잇! - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Commuting To Work - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 1회 – 직장 상사와의 불화, 어떻게 할까요? - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/08/화) 파인 땡큐, 앤쥬? - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #6 Wedding - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Bringing Lunch To Work - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #5 Dinner - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #36 Taxi - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Aftereffects - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/03/화)엄지 척!-이수지,주우재 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Taekwondo - Does Everyone In Korea Do It? - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Professional Baseball In Korea - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #18 Park - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / How Much Sleep Do You Get Each Night? - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/13/일) 홍콩 슬로우 서비스 - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/05/목)귀욤열매 드세요-딕펑스 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #4 Plans - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Variety Shows On Korean TV - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Traditional Marketplaces In Korea - listen
NCT의 night night! / (일) NCT의 night night! - to NCT from NCT - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #24 Getting a job - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (수)이지형 사랑, 그 끝난 이야기 (9/04) - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Mom's Nagging - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #40 Bicycle - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Samcheongdong - What Is The Area Like? - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #3 How are you? - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/29/금)연애능력평가 - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/25/월) - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #11 Shoe Store - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/04/수)그때는 왜 몰랐을까-고영배,랄라스윗 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / What Was Your Nickname In School? - listen
(종영) 이홍기의 키스 더 라디오 / (05/11/금) 라온 음감회 - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Games You Used To Play When Younger - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Winter Sports In Korea - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/08/일)마이 올드 다이어리 - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 80회 – 엄마의 외도 상처로 사람을 믿지 못하는 나, 도와주세요! - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/26/화)엄지 척!-이수지,주우재 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #26 Class - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Losing Things - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Elementary Schools In Korea - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Traveling To The Space - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/27/수)그때는 왜 몰랐을까-고영배,랄라스윗 - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/28/목)귀욤열매 드세요-딕펑스 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #27 Exam - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 86회 – 온종일 건강에 집착하는 언니, 너무 힘들어요! - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 88회 – 천상천하 유아독존 사춘기 동생, 어떻게 해야 할까요? - listen
KBS 무대 / 막순이 - 극본 오금숙 - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/07/토)반납 예정일 - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (05/01/일)마이 올드 다이어리 - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 84회 - 멈추기 힘든 자해, 어떻게 중단할 수 있을까요? - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 78회 – 밤마다 잠을 못 자는 나, 어떻게 해야 푹 잘 수 있을까요? - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 77회 – 자존감 도둑 엄마, 저는 어떻게 해야 할까요? - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #25 Company Dinner - listen
IYAGI - Natural Korean Conversations For Learners / Skincare For Men - listen
YTN라디오 생생경제 / [돈이되는라디오] 돈 없이도 독서와 문화생활을!-여도은 키움증권 앵커 1/30(목)YTN생생경제 2부 - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 82회 – 갑질 상사 때문에 온종일 긴장하는 나, 어떡하죠? - listen
대화만점 / Ep1. 신장개업 : 왜 하필 대화반점? - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #2 Exchanging Numbers - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #9 Marketplace - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 87회 – 완벽주의 때문에 사람들을 지치게 하는 나, 도와주세요! - listen
(종영) 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 / (04/30/토)반납 예정일 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #28 Restaurant - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #10 Clothing Store - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #13 Furniture Store - listen
KBS 무대 / 두 여자 - 극본 이윤영 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 21st National Assembly Election: overseas voting in Australia - 대한민국 국회의원선거 4월 15일...재외선거 신고 신청 마감 임박 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #34 Hospital - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #23 Work Schedule - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #22 Meeting - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Koreans Society of Sydney raises $23,000 for bushfire relief - 시드니 한인회, 산불피해 성금 2만 3000달러 모금 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #14 Cosmetics Store - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 83회 - 마음이 편해지는 시로의 명상 시간, 긴장 이완 요법 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 'Tteokguk(Rice Cake Soup)-NYD's must-eat dish for Koreans - 한국인의 설날 전통 음식 '떡국' - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #21 Overtime Work - listen
힐러들의 수다 / [시즌 1 마지막] 잠시 안녕, 힐수다! - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #38 Subway - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #33 Pharmacy - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #29 Coffee Shop - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #31 Cooking - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #17 Movie Date - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [Education Anatomy] How to Cope with New School Term Stress? - [호주교육대해부] 새 학년, 새 학기 증후군 이렇게 극복하라 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #30 Friend’s House - listen
YTN라디오 생생경제 / [생생] 사업비 7조원 규모 용산구 한남3구역 재개발 사업 백지화-이제문 창조도시경제연구소 소장 11/28(목)YTN생생경제 1부 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day 5] 남지성-송민규, 남자 복식 2회전 진출 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day 3] 여자 1위 바티, 남자 2위 조코비치… 3회전 진출 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day7] 디펜딩 챔피언 조코비치, 여자 1위 바티 8강 진출 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [Education Anatomy] What bushfires have left in Australian education - [호주교육대해부] 이번 산불이 호주 교육에 남긴 것 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Ashleigh Barty rockets into history books, winning her way into Australian Open semi-finals - [2020 호주 오픈 Day 9] 애슐리 바티, 크비토바 2-0으로 꺾고 4강 진출 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day 2] ‘와일드카드’ 샤라포바 1회전 탈락… 0-2 완패 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #39 Airplane - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Federal government rolls out $76 million tourism package - [경제브리핑] 설 연휴 대목, 산불 여파로 관광 업계 ‘울상’ - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 85회 - 마음이 편해지는 시로의 명상 시간, 점진적 이완법 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 'SEOLLAL'…Korean traditional Lunar New Year - 음력설, 한국인의 전통적 설날 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day 10] 여자 단식 준결승 대진표 완성… 할레프, 무구루사 4강 진출 - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 76회 - 노똘의 노래 시간, 해질녁 들판을 바라봐요 - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 81회 - 노똘의 노래 시간, A Heart In New York - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [Australia TODAY] Vibes of Australia Day and Lunar New Year eclipsed by coronavirus threats - [호주 투데이] '오스트레일리아 데이, 음력설 축제'에 찬물 끼얹은 '우한 폐렴' - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Demand for Australian citizenship is dropping - here's why - 좁아진 영주권 문호, 시민권 수요 감소 촉발 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [2020 호주 오픈 Day 4] 호주 ‘탐리아나비치’, 무구루자에 1-2 패배 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / U-23 한국 대표팀, 사우디 꺾고 AFC 챔피언십 첫 우승 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / World's billionaires hold more wealth than 4.6 billion people combined - 전 세계 최상위 부호 2153명 재산 규모, 전 세계 46억 명 재산 합계 상회 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Four hundred people register with DFAT to be evacuated from Wuhan to Australia - 호주, 우한시 고립 중국계 호주교민 철수 준비 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Wednesday 22 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 22일 수요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Monday 20 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 20일 월요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Settlement Guide: How to become an Australian citizen? - 호주 국적 '시민권' 취득 절차 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Australia and Korea to face off for the final at AFC U-23 Championship in Thailand - 호주-한국, 아시아축구연맹(AFC) U-23 챔피언십 4강전 격돌 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Canberra airport forced to close amid bushfire threat - 캔버라 공항, 임시 폐쇄… 당국 “산불 지역 주민, 긴급히 대피처 찾아야” - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #1 Self-Introductions - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Passengers arriving in Australia from China virus epicentre to be screened - 호주, 중국 출발 입국자 검역 한층 강화 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Australian scientists create lab-grown version of deadly coronavirus, paving way for vaccine - 호주 과학자 치명적 코로나바이러스 백신 개발 박차 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Tuesday 28 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 28일 화요일 - listen
[KBS] 와이파이 삼국지 / 480화- 사람의 목숨을 제물로 바쳐야 한다는 맹획의 말에 난감해하는 공명. - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Wednesday 29 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 29일 수요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Health minister rejects call for sugar tax - 설탕세 도입 재공론화...연방정부 "고려하지 않는다" - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Bushfire hazard reduction 'as important as' emissions reduction, Scott Morrison says - 모리슨 총리 “탄소배출 감축도 중요하지만 당장의 산불 위험 요소 제거가 시급하다” - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Peter Dutton defends Christmas Island coronavirus plan amid calls for more ‘humane’ solution - 호주 정부 '우한 교민 크리스마스 섬 격리 수용' 강행 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Monday 27 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 27일 월요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Tuesday 21 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 21일 화요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [시네마토크] ‘오스트레일리아 데이’ 특선 영화 “Australia(2008)” - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [시네마토크] 21세기 흑백 무성영화의 반란, 아카데미 5관왕 ‘아티스트 (2012)’ - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / New Tasmanian premier says more must be done on climate change - 신임 타스마니아 주총리 "기후변화에 적극 대처할 것" - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Friday 17 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 17일 금요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Coronavirus claims first life in Beijing, as spread continues across the globe - '우한 폐렴' 글로벌 초비상...베이징서 첫 사망자 발생 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [A-League]Western Sydney sacks head coach following Melbourne Victory and Newcastle - [A-리그] 뉴카슬, 멜버른 빅토리 이어 웨스턴 시드니도 감독 경질 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Friday 24 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 24일 금요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Aboriginal youth detained at 23 times the rate of non-Indigenous kids, report shows - "원주민 청소년 수감률, 같은 연령대 비원주민보다 23배 높다" - listen
힐러들의 수다 / 79회 - 노똘의 노래 시간, Let it go - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 'It’s huge': Fears 80 per cent of NSW’s iconic Blue Mountains lost to bushfires - 시드니 대 학자 “산불로 블루마운틴 80% 소실” 주장 - listen
Real-Life Korean Conversations For Beginners / Dialogue #32 Ordering Delivery - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 'Fashion police': Mayor slams government for citizenship ceremonies dress code - 시민권 수여식 참석자 ‘복장 규정’ 요구에 일부 자치 단체장 ‘복장 단속’ 반발 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [Australia TODAY] “Australian media intensively highlight the Queen's statement on ‘Megxit’” - [호주 투데이] 주요 매체 '엘리자베스 여왕 성명' 집중 조명 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / [CinemaTalk] The latest Pixar Short Animation "Wind" tells his family's immigration story - [시네마토크] 한국 이야기 다룬 화제의 애니, 미 ‘윈드’ VS 호주 ‘버스데이 보이’ - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Major stories from SBS Korean News on Thursday 23 January - SBS 한국어 뉴스 간추린 주요 소식 – 1월 23일 목요일 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Bridget McKenzie defends 'biased' $100 million sports grants - 브리짓 맥켄지 장관, 1억 달러 선심성 예산 지원 논란…감사원 지적 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Lobby group to sue Australia over 'very unfair' treatment of Kiwis - 호주 NZ 교민단체 호주 정부 상대 '부당 처우 위헌 소송' 착수 - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / Anthony Albanese says Australia Day should stay on 26 January - 연방 노동당, 오스트레일리아 데이 날짜 변경 불가 ‘쐐기’ - listen
SBS Korean - SBS 한국어 프로그램 / 'You can't make this stuff up': BHP says Australian bushfires hurting coal production - BHP “산불사태로 석탄 생산 큰 자칠” 우려에 SNS 비난 글 폭주 - listen
Last edited by ryanheise on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

ryanheise
Green Belt

Postby ryanheise » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Post reserved for presenting a different view of the data.
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”