Assimil sans peine: non-language courses (1980’s – 1990’s ?)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Speakeasy

Assimil sans peine: non-language courses (1980’s – 1990’s ?)

Postby Speakeasy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 pm

While searching the Amazon.FR website recently, I came upon two obsolete listings for Assimil sans peine “non-language” courses; more specifically, one for playing the guitar (without the need of the ability to read music) and another for reading music, both of which were accompanied by two/three audio cassettes and both of which are now out-of-print. The Amazon listings did not indicate publication dates for these courses; however, the artwork seems to suggest the 1980’s – 1990’s. This discovery came as a surprise to me. Perhaps there were other non-language courses, qui sait?

Assimil La Guitare sans peine
Assimil La guitare sans peine.jpg

Assimil Le Solfège sans peine
Assimil Le solfège sans peine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x

tractor
Green Belt
Languages: Norwegian (N), English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Latin

Re: Assimil sans peine: non-language courses (1980’s – 1990’s ?)

Postby tractor » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:44 am

Isn’t the accent written the wrong way on the cover? Solfége instead of solfège.
3 x

Speakeasy

Postby Speakeasy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:26 am

Tractor, excellent observation! When I read your post, I thought to myself: “What, did I make such an elementary typographical error?” Yes, you’re right, the correct spelling is “solfège” and not “solfége” which would yield a noticeably different pronunciation.

EDITED:
Formatting.
0 x

aravinda
Green Belt
Languages: .

Postby aravinda » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:08 am

Speakeasy wrote:Perhaps there were other non-language courses, qui sait?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”