With permission of RDearman: Introducing Alphaliterate, a tool for quickly learning foreign alphabets

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Alphaliterate
Languages: German, Spanish

With permission of RDearman: Introducing Alphaliterate, a tool for quickly learning foreign alphabets

Postby Alphaliterate » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 am

Hey everyone. I'd like to introduce a new resource for learning foreign writing systems. If you want to learn to speak languages like Korean or Japanese or Arabic, you'll need to learn to read their scripts. Up until now, there's been no good way of learning to read and write in a language you are not fully fluent in. Your brain is already too taxed by thinking in a new language to efficiently process a new alphabet. I have created a better way.

Alphaliterate lets you learn to foreign alphabets by reading English. Just as you can write "sushi" ( すし ) or "shalom" (שלום) in Latin characters, you can write "moose" in Korean characters (뭇). Learning one character at a time, you learn to read more and more English words until you know all the characters, and then you can read fun "did you know" articles. This means, there's no dumb memorization required.

Currently I offer a Korean Hangul course for free. It will always be free. In the future, I will offer more free and also premium courses. For now, I invite you to try it out and tell me what you think.

https://alphaliterate.com
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”