Die Sprachzeitung: newspapers for language students (English, French, German, Spanish)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Speakeasy

Die Sprachzeitung: newspapers for language students (English, French, German, Spanish)

Postby Speakeasy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Die Sprachzeitung
In response to my review of the “Visaphone” language-learning materials, kraut kindly provided links to Wikipedia.DE articles covering three editions of the publisher’s “World and Press” series of annotated newspaper extracts which had been available for a number of decades.

By pursuing the links and Googling like mad, I believe that I have located the current edition of these aids to study for English, French, German, and Spanish. Although there is a Forum Rule governing double posting, as the information is buried in a discussion thread which, by its very nature (vintage language courses), most forum members would not bother to read, I have decided to repeat the essential information (for their benefit, not mine) in a separate thread. Here you are!
Die Sprachzeitung.JPG

Die Sprachzeitung
https://www.sprachzeitungen.de/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”