I'm giving away over 100x Italian audiobooks (review copy)

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Storyling
Languages: Swedish (N)
English (Fluent)

I'm giving away over 100x Italian audiobooks (review copy)

Postby Storyling » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello Italian learners!

How about a giveaway of audiobooks?

First of all, I'm the founder of Lingo Mastery and we produce books and audiobooks for language learners.

This particular giveaway will be available for these Italian books:

Italian Short Stories For Beginners
    Italian Vocabulary Builder
    2000 Most Common Italian Words In Context

You can read more about them on the link above.

:!: Before you enter the giveaway

1. We are doing this giveaway in an attempt to get new reviews on Audible and Amazon so you must be willing to show your appreciation with a review on any (or both) of these platforms. It really does help us a ton so please only request a review copy if you are able to do this within 10 days from getting your review copy.

2. You must have an Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk account. The reason for this is that the audiobooks we are going to giveaway you will only be able to redeem on Audible.com or Audible.co.uk.

:arrow: How to enter the giveaway

If you are good with step 1 and 2 in the above section, please follow these steps:

1. Send me a PM with A) If you are on Audible.com or Audible.co.uk B) Which book of the above you want and C) Your best email (easier to communicate with 100s of people with email)
    2. Comment in this thread to let me know that you've sent me a PM.

Final words

If you like the book you requested a review copy for and post a review, I'll happily give you access to any of our other books (any language and any book).

If this giveaway is received well I'll consider doing more giveaways in the other languages we are covering (Spanish, French, German and Portuguese).

This giveaway will end when I either run out of codes (we have a limited amount of books we can giveaway for each title) or if it doesn't have the effect intended.

Cheers guys! :)
1 x
:arrow: Try out my software Storyling to learn languages with stories. :)

Cainntear
Black Belt - 3rd Dan
Languages: English(N)
Advanced: French,Spanish, Scottish Gaelic
Intermediate: Italian, Catalan, Corsican
Basic: Welsh
Dabbling: Polish, Russian etc

Re: I'm giving away over 100x Italian audiobooks (review copy)

Postby Cainntear » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Storyling wrote:It really does help us a ton so please only request a review copy if you are able to do this within 10 days from getting your review copy.

Isn't that a bit tight to really get a feel for the effectiveness of a learning resource...?
5 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”