BBC Language Courses

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
dlw28
White Belt
Languages: English (N), German (B1), French (B1), Russian (A2), Farsi (beginner)

Re: BBC Language Courses

Postby dlw28 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:10 pm

And Buongiorno Italia (sorry for the previous typo - I don't know how to edit existing posts) was followed by L'Italia dal Vivo , second stage radio course in 1983. Again the audios are currently on the website above.
0 x

Speakeasy

Postby Speakeasy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:50 pm

dlw28 wrote: ... I don't know how to edit existing posts ...
When you log into the forum, your posts will display the following Tools Bar in the upper-right-hand corner:
Edit Function.JPG

To invoke the “Edit” function, click on the left-most icon, the one that resembles a pencil/pen. The post will open in the Edit Mode.

If your post is lengthy, I suggest that you copy its contents into your word processor and close the Edit function without making any changes to it. Then, make any desired modifications to your post in your word processor, review it, re-open your post in the Edit Mode, and paste the amended version into the opened window and publish it by clicking on the “Submit” icon at the bottom of the window.

Bob’s your uncle, Fannie’s your aunt! ;)

EDITED:
Typos, even in a short post like this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Speakeasy

Postby Speakeasy » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:09 pm

elexi wrote:A Vous La France/BBC French Master
- A 80s course that is largely based on interviews and learning phrases. This is a beginners course. The French Master course is a self-teaching version of A Vous La France that has a lot more English in it and 4 VHS videos…
There is presently a pristine copy of the BBC French Master course on auction on eBay.co.uk. Had this been BBC German Master, I would have kept this information to myself. :mrgreen:

VINTAGE BBC LANGUAGE LEARNING COURSE BOX SET - FRENCH MASTER
BBC French Master Course.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

dlw28
White Belt
Languages: English (N), German (B1), French (B1), Russian (A2), Farsi (beginner)

Postby dlw28 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:51 am

I haven't used this forum for a while. I found a PM from Elexi asking if I was the person who maintained the Youtube site with the BBC audios. I don't know how to respond to this PM. I'm not the owner, but I believe that the owner's email address is mike195771@gmail.com.
1 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”