Practice your target languages here.
ANGELINA
White Belt
Languages: 中文(N)英语(B2)阿拉伯语(B2)

Re: هل هناك شخس ما يدرس الغة العربية معا ؟

Postby ANGELINA » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 am

jimmy wrote:
ANGELINA wrote:
ANGELINA wrote:لقد درست الغة العربية تقريبا 4 سنوات وهناك يوجد مشكلة لإرتفاع المستوي لذلك ابحث عن حاصبون لنمشي امام معا.

:قال الأستاذ كونفوشيوس
ألا يرضيك أن تتعلم مع ممارسة دائمة؟
ألا يسرك أن يجيئك الأصدقاء من الأقطار النائية؟
أ لست برجل كامل الخلق إن لم تكتئب ولو جهل الناس قدرك؟

اريد ان اشارك معك فقرة من اللغة العربية كثيرا ما

hi angelina, I understand these meanings from the sentences you lastly provided :

The professor/hodja Konfüçyus says:

(note: I know this man in turkish but do not know its name in english so I provided the name turkish: konfüçyus ,I also see it has not been written in correct MSA therefore this name is proabably given in one another dialect of arabic)

"isn't the learning in/with application making you pleased ?"
"isn't it making you comfortable/pleased when/if your friends go far ways?"
"aren't you consistent with a boy/man if you are not in depression and if illiterate people/folk give you prominence?"

and you would like us to share you a pargraph based on these questions in arabic langauge
if I understand correctly. (but I might misunderstand some points above)

you are so great and the most tanslation is correct .
the second sentence that you tanslated should be :"isn't it making you comfortable/pleased when/if your friends come from a distant place?"
for exemple:if you come to my city and you are far away from me ,It is a happy thing and at least ,Confucius thought I should be happy and treat you well.

The Arabic paragraph means:Confucius said: Isn't it pleasant to learn from time to time and review what you have learned ? Won't it make you happy to have friends come from a far place? People don't know about u but u are not stunned, aren't you a gentleman?
0 x

jimmy
Green Belt
Languages: ...

Postby jimmy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:10 am

ANGELINA wrote:
jimmy wrote:
ANGELINA wrote:
ANGELINA wrote:لقد درست الغة العربية تقريبا 4 سنوات وهناك يوجد مشكلة لإرتفاع المستوي لذلك ابحث عن حاصبون لنمشي امام معا.

:قال الأستاذ كونفوشيوس
ألا يرضيك أن تتعلم مع ممارسة دائمة؟
ألا يسرك أن يجيئك الأصدقاء من الأقطار النائية؟
أ لست برجل كامل الخلق إن لم تكتئب ولو جهل الناس قدرك؟

اريد ان اشارك معك فقرة من اللغة العربية كثيرا ما

hi angelina, I understand these meanings from the sentences you lastly provided :

The professor/hodja Konfüçyus says:

(note: I know this man in turkish but do not know its name in english so I provided the name turkish: konfüçyus ,I also see it has not been written in correct MSA therefore this name is proabably given in one another dialect of arabic)

"isn't the learning in/with application making you pleased ?"
"isn't it making you comfortable/pleased when/if your friends go far ways?"
"aren't you consistent with a boy/man if you are not in depression and if illiterate people/folk give you prominence?"

and you would like us to share you a pargraph based on these questions in arabic langauge
if I understand correctly. (but I might misunderstand some points above)

you are so great and the most tanslation is correct .
the second sentence that you tanslated should be :"isn't it making you comfortable/pleased when/if your friends come from a distant place?"
for exemple:if you come to my city and you are far away from me ,It is a happy thing and at least ,Confucius thought I should be happy and treat you well.

The Arabic paragraph means:Confucius said: Isn't it pleasant to learn from time to time and review what you have learned ? Won't it make you happy to have friends come from a far place? People don't know about u but u are not stunned, aren't you a gentleman?

many thanks to you.
I shall try the better one and additionally thanks for your explnations.:)
0 x
Self Taught - Autodidactic

ancient forest
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Classical and Standard Arabic (advanced), Levantine Arabic (low-intermediate)

Postby ancient forest » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 am

مرحبا بكم. أريد أن أشارك معكم في هذا الحوار لأني أهتم بدراسة اللغة العربية و لكن أحتاج إلى التحسن في المهارات اللغوية عموما و في المحادثة و الكتابة خصوصا. درست الفصحى آنفا بالنجاح و لكن ما حصلت على درجة جيدة في العامية حتى الآن لعدم الممارسة مع الناطقين بها. هل عندكم أي نصيحة لتعلم العامية أو الدارجة بالنظر إلى صعوبتي أن أجد بعض الأشخاص للمناقشة في العربية؟
1 x
Arabic
: 6 / 50 Speaking Arabic: A Course in Conversational Eastern Arabic

tvakrinos@fcc.net
White Belt
Languages: 19 languages, too many to list.

Postby tvakrinos@fcc.net » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Standard Arabic itself is certainly an issue to practice, but adult learners' main problem is the inability to attain reading automaticity (whether voweled or unvoweled). Unfortunately we all become dyslexic for new scripts past age 18, partly due to the maturation of the visual system.

To read better, increase the size and spacing of letters. At some point you will identify them much better. I am trying below, though it's uncertain what the result will look like after posting

هل هناك شخس ما يدرس الغة العربية معا
0 x

tvakrinos@fcc.net
White Belt
Languages: 19 languages, too many to list.

Postby tvakrinos@fcc.net » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 pm

even larger
هل هناك شخس ما يدرس الغة العربية معا
0 x

MostafaNashaat
Languages: Arabic, English, Turkish

Postby MostafaNashaat » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:14 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Mostafa from Egypt. I'm a native Arabic speaker and I would like to help you guys in case you need any support. Please let me know if you have any questions

Note: the English word "person" is translated and written as شخص and not شخس

Thank you,
Mostafa
2 x

jimmy
Green Belt

Postby jimmy » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:26 pm

ancient forest wrote:
الناطقين بها. هل عندكم أي نصيحة لتعلم العامية أو الدارجة بالنظر إلى صعوبتي أن أجد بعض الأشخاص للمناقشة في العربية؟

انا لا اعرف لغة العربية جيدا ولاكن افكر ان كلنا من نعمل نحتاج ان نكن صابرا في هذا العلم
0 x

Yahia
Languages: English, French

Postby Yahia » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:45 am

مرحبا
أنا من الجزائر، أعلم اللغة العربية لطلبة الطور الثانوي
أرغب في تحسين مهاراتي في التواصل باللغة الإنجليزية لأنني أريد أن أعلم اللغة العربية للناطقين بغيرها
0 x

jimmy
Green Belt

Postby jimmy » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:08 pm

Yahia wrote:مرحبا
أنا من الجزائر، أعلم اللغة العربية لطلبة الطور الثانوي
أرغب في تحسين مهاراتي في التواصل باللغة الإنجليزية لأنني أريد أن أعلم اللغة العربية للناطقين بغيرها

مرحبا يا يحيا ,
ساكون فرحان بلقاء عنك
إن تهب إليَ رقم هاتفك بمساج شخسي انا ساكتب اليك
انا من تركيّ ادد أنْ اعرفَ لغت العربية جيدا جدا,
(B2 انا اعرف لغت إنجلزية لدرجة )

شكرا مقدما
جمِّي
0 x

Return to “Multilingual Room”