هل هناك شخس ما يدرس الغة العربية معا ؟

Practice your target languages here.
jimmy
Green Belt
Languages: ...

Re: هل هناك شخس ما يدرس الغة العربية معا ؟

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:46 am

cjareck wrote:
jimmy wrote:I look for some arabic documents (to start reading) (MSA)
does anyone have an idea?

Perhaps you will find this: https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED012353 interesting. My level is still too low to start working with that reader.

ya, the biggest part of that text is understandable to me.
thanks.
(with great thanks to madinaharabic)
2 x
Self Taught - Autodidactic

Maiwenn
Orange Belt
Languages: English (N) & French
focusing on: MSA & Moroccan Arabic
backburner: German
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=7321

Postby Maiwenn » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:56 am

jimmy wrote:
Maiwenn wrote:
ANGELINA wrote:واظن العربية تتكلم وتكتب جيدا
.ادرس الفصحي والعامية المصرية وبعد تخرج من الجامعة ليس عندي وقت كافية لافلام العربية

رائع! درستِ اللغة العربية في الجامعة؟ هل زرتِ مصر خلال دراستك؟ كيف درستِ العامية المصرية؟
معك الحق، الدراسة أصعب بعد فترة الجامعة ودخول في عالم الشغل. ؛)

hi,maiwenn :) I remember you were mentioning moroccan arabic, but I can understand almost wholly both of your posts.
anyway, if this comment suits to thread,I look for some arabic documents (to start reading) (MSA)

Haha that's because I wrote in MSA. I study both MSA and Moroccan Arabic.

What sorts of things would you like to read?
2 x
SC reading: 3819 / 10000 AR
SC reading: 3334 / 5000 FR
SC reading: 65 / 2500 DE :?

Corrections are always welcome. :)

jimmy
Green Belt

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 pm

Maiwenn wrote:
jimmy wrote:
Maiwenn wrote:
.ادرس الفصحي والعامية المصرية وبعد تخرج من الجامعة ليس عندي وقت كافية لافلام العربية

رائع! درستِ اللغة العربية في الجامعة؟ هل زرتِ مصر خلال دراستك؟ كيف درستِ العامية المصرية؟

hi,maiwenn :) I remember you were mentioning moroccan arabic, but I can understand almost wholly both of your posts.
anyway, if this comment suits to thread,I look for some arabic documents (to start reading) (MSA)

I generally would deal with scientific contexts, but I shall be way willing to read religious and /or sociological contexts if this is possible.
(I mean if possible, I would read something that gives chance / probability to cite them in my own papers)

areas that I am interested in or that I would be interested in

** javascript,html,php
**religious contexts (should be citable)
** sociology (arabs' lifes) (should be citable)
** some physics , but not maths. (should be citable)
** medical sciences (psychiatry) ( should be citable)

note: I used "if possible" because I am not sure really whether it would be possible to read and assess academic contexts in this level. Probably it would be ok for B2 but I am B1 in arabic. (I may need to study some more :) ) But I shall contain them in my box/folder

meanhile,I know that the vast majority of some subjects I wrote above are in english,but some of them migt be different in arabic life and culture.
thanks.
1 x

Maiwenn
Orange Belt
Languages: English (N) & French
focusing on: MSA & Moroccan Arabic
backburner: German
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=7321

Postby Maiwenn » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:36 pm

jimmy wrote:I generally would deal with scientific contexts, but I shall be way willing to read religious and /or sociological contexts if this is possible.
(I mean if possible, I would read something that gives chance / probability to cite them in my own papers)

** javascript,html,php

note: I used "if possible" because I am not sure really whether it would be possible to read and assess academic contexts in this level. Probably it would be ok for B2 but I am B1 in arabic. (I may need to study some more :) ) But I shall contain them in my box/folder

meanhile,I know that the vast majority of some subjects I wrote above are in english,but some of them migt be different in arabic life and culture.
thanks.

Well, searching "مجلة العلوم الاجتماعية" gave me straightaway this result, The Journal of Social Sciences/مجلة العلوم الاجتماعية which seems like a good place to start with for sociology and would be citable. It also seems to give free access to its articles.
مجلة آفاق لعلم الاجتماع is an Algerian journal, but its articles require a subscription. You can still read the abstracts, etc.
There are further results, but you'd be the best judge of what's relevant to you.

For citable sources, try using scholar.google.com and then searching what you're looking for in Arabic (i.e. "العلوم الاجتماعية" "فيزياء" "طب_نفسي" etc). You can also use these research guides: https://libguides.qu.edu.qa/researchguides

A general scientific resource I'd recommend to MSA learners is Scientific American in Arabic. They even do a podcast with full transcript: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arab ... -for-life/
Last edited by Maiwenn on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
SC reading: 3819 / 10000 AR
SC reading: 3334 / 5000 FR
SC reading: 65 / 2500 DE :?

Corrections are always welcome. :)

jimmy
Green Belt

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Maiwenn wrote:
jimmy wrote:I generally would deal with scientific contexts, but I shall be way willing to read religious and /or sociological contexts if this is possible.

** javascript,html,php

thanks.

A general scientific resource I'd recommend to MSA learners is Scientific American in Arabic. They even do a podcast with full transcript: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arab ... -for-life/

oh , wow ! :) it seems I know this journal. that is a nature partner journal ,more than being a journal as I know ,it is a magazine of science
thanks for your comment. :)
and I shall try (because I was not aware that its arabic version was available)
0 x

ANGELINA
White Belt
Languages: 中文(N)英语(B2)阿拉伯语(B2)

Postby ANGELINA » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:03 am

白田龍 wrote:I've been learning Arabic for about a year. Currently focused on learning al-fus7a by watching cartoons :D

Hope you can master this language as soon as possible, I now decided to start reading “Hard Times” writen by Charles John Huffam Dickens in Arabic version. Please contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to study with you. :arrow: :arrow:
0 x

ANGELINA
White Belt

Postby ANGELINA » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:16 am

Maiwenn wrote:
jimmy wrote:
Maiwenn wrote:

YES,even in university ,I do not think I had get good command of Arabic .But I KNOW arabic is a little different ,so I am not that frustrated.And I spent about 1year in Alexandria University Learning standards and dialects.In fact, I am an introverted and non-talkative girl, and I did not seize the opportunity to practice my spoken language well. I should be well prepared to spend more time with my classmates and neighbors in Egypt.
0 x

ANGELINA
White Belt

Postby ANGELINA » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:21 am

ANGELINA wrote:
Maiwenn wrote:
jimmy wrote:
Maiwenn wrote:

YES,even in university ,I do not think I had get good command of Arabic .But I KNOW arabic is a little different ,so I am not that frustrated.And I spent about 1year in Alexandria University Learning standards and dialects.In fact, I am an introverted and non-talkative girl, and I did not seize the opportunity to practice my spoken language well. I should be well prepared to spend more time with my classmates and neighbors in Egypt.

I purchased a professional dialect study material, and my Egyptian friends all speak dialects, and they will tell me what a certain sentence means. Every day I go to buy vegetables, the aunts I meet all speak dialects, I will have a chance to hear it.
0 x

ANGELINA
White Belt

Postby ANGELINA » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:45 am

白田龍 wrote:My favorites so far have been these:

محققو الحيوانات :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_OJiX ... UwLba-K8BN

الماسة الزرقاء :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0q7Ld ... NslV9qMWqc

افلام باربي:
https://www.kids.almo7eb.com/m7b-242&page=1.html

I just found this, a very long Turkish historical drama dubbed in MSA, this is season 1 of 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6I2-0t ... 74myv2aYnW

رائع جدا وشكرا علي مشاركة
.هناك يوجد منتدي أخري لدراسة العربية وأتمني هذا مفيد لكم
https://www.arabicpod101.com/
.هناك يوجد قائمة الكلمات العربية بلغتين
https://context.reverso.net/%D8%A7%D9%8 ... FBI%2C+CIA
هذه أداة لترجمة مصطلحات الملكية.
1 x

ANGELINA
White Belt

Postby ANGELINA » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:58 am

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by ANGELINA on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Return to “Multilingual Room”