Suno AI: Language Learning with AI Songwriting

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
Kraut
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: German (N)
French (C)
English (C)
Spanish (A2)
Lithuanian

Postby Kraut » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:38 am

https://fltmag.com/suno-ai/
0 x

Cainntear
Black Belt - 3rd Dan
Languages: English(N)
Advanced: French,Spanish, Scottish Gaelic
Intermediate: Italian, Catalan, Corsican
Basic: Welsh
Dabbling: Polish, Russian etc

Re: Suno AI: Language Learning with AI Songwriting

Postby Cainntear » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:04 am

The whole thing is very suss. Notice for one how the first couple of line in the body text appearing to be non- sequiturs both semantically and grammatically:
article wrote:Suno AI emerges as a pioneering force for this kind of AI-driven audio technology.

Tell me that underlined section doesn't look like a direct to from a headline or section heading in press release by Suno.
OK, so I can only find one other example on Google and the page itself won't let me copy text, but it's so similar that it's a massive red flag. Then there's the instructions themselves, that are in a different "voice" from the article text. If this wasn't supplied by Suno, then it was plagiarised from [url=https://www.audiocipher.com/post/suno-ai-chirp]a different site[/quote]. But if bet on it just being taken from the same PR document as the "pioneering force" crap.

The stuff about how to use it usefully is just sooo weak.

As far as I can see it's little more that stimulus for conversation, and not really language content in and of itself. And yet the article presents it as language stuff, even going as far as calling it "peer review" when people swap the generated songs. Why? If I wrote a song and give it to a classmate to check the grammar, that's a review by my peer; if I take an AI-generated song and give it to one of my class peers, that isn't peer review because my classmate isn't the AI's peer.

The article is basically devoted of content.
0 x

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”