Paraphrasing tools

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
Kraut
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: German (N)
French (C)
English (C)
Spanish (A2)
Lithuanian

Paraphrasing tools

Postby Kraut » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:47 pm

I'm testing the paraphrasing capabilities of AI chatbots and have come across some tools that seem to be outsourced from AI.
As of now they don't convince me, but they will improve a lot, I'm sure.

Paraphraz.it | Paraphrasing tool online to rewriting text for free
Paraphraz.it

Rewording your texts easily with Paraphraz.it. In one click, transform your texts. Rewrite Get accurate and qualitative text rewriting for your writing work. Multilingual No more limits to your productivity! Paraphraz.it is an online tool compatible with 66 languages. Assisted Rewriting Be more productive in your rewriting work!

-----------
Paraphrasetool.com

Your words and thoughts matter, and we’ve designed our Paraphrase Tool to ensure find the best words to match your expression. With 15 FREE modes to choose from, Paraphrase Tool can change any text in many ...

---------------------
Spanish paraphrasing tool for everyone - Free online tool for rewriting ...
Contenttool.io > spanish-paraphrase-tool

This spanish paraphrasing tool is very simple to use. To begin, the user interface is straightforward and simple. Because everything is in one place, you won't have to wonder where to begin. Furthermore, our spanish paraphrasing tool is ad-free, providing a more pleasant user experience for the end-user.

-------------------

Paraphrasing Tool
Quillbot.com English only
Rewrites ideas in a more sophisticated and professional way. Simple Presents text in a way most people can understand. Creative Rephrases text with the most inventiveness and ...
3 x

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”