Charmed TV Series transcripts in French?

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
hasen
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Chinese (C1), French (beginner).

Charmed TV Series transcripts in French?

Postby hasen » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:54 am

I'm looking for transcripts for the tv series Charmed dubbed in French and I have found some, but not all. I found most thanks to a link on this site but I'm wondering if there were any more since I'm yet to have even a complete season 1 to watch even. I found the most from a link on this site which is charmed fantasy (I can't post any links) but it's odd since they've done six seasons but only a few episodes from each season. I did manage to fill some of the gaps with some scripts from the well known site hypnoweb though.

The only other place I found was a site called sarahstreet but that didn't actually have any episodes I was missing. Does anyone know of any other place I can find more transcripts of the French dub? I'm anxious to get at least a complete season 1. Thanks.
1 x

Cavesa
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Czech (N), French (C2) English (C1), Italian (C1), Spanish, German (C1)

Re: Charmed TV Series transcripts in French?

Postby Cavesa » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Yes, it's hard to get transcriptions. Which episodes are you missing in the first season btw?
0 x

hasen
White Belt
Languages: English (N), Chinese (C1), French (beginner).

Postby hasen » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:16 am

Cavesa wrote:Yes, it's hard to get transcriptions. Which episodes are you missing in the first season btw?

Yeah they're tough to find especially since I need them to learn French but I could do with already being a lot better at French to be able to find them in the first place. The irony of that lol. For season one I have episodes 1-9 complete which is half decent. Then I have 15,16,17 and 22. Strangely I have more episodes of season three than anything.
0 x

munyag
Yellow Belt
Languages: Shona (N), Spanish (Beginner), French (Beginner)

Postby munyag » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:28 am

Perhaps if your level is high enough you might consider transcription?
0 x

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”