how to leave B1 level arabic ?

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
jimmy
Green Belt
Languages: ...

how to leave B1 level arabic ?

Postby jimmy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:30 pm

hi,
I need to leave the level B1 arabic language because of many reasons.

if you are learner of arabic language and passed this level maybe you may give me an idea.
here are some importants problems that I was exposed to:

1) I am currently (a nominator ) to be full time official teacher but as I need to pass an exam to take my permanent job position, this is being an obstacle to dive into this language ,what is more,chinese (language) study is waited as extra.
(note: arabic langage is not required for my mentioned job position, also there is no mandatory language exam for that. Here I only state my personal necessities. The mentioned exam is about job status and it is not relevant to a language contexts)

2) these days,I am not sure whether anyone else live this problem , but I have back and shoulder pains. Presmably I sometimes exaggrated some works (>16 hours works per day in a week for sometimes :( ) I went to physical cure doctor ,but she found nothing important,though ,back pains are sometimes severe. :(

3)I am almost sure that chinese language study is so entertaining and easier than arabic that it seems just like very tasteful apple but far from me (unfortnately)

because arabic language cannot be complete now (these days).

to make embodiment for the problem and ensure you leave a comment ,I provide the matters I came across regarding arabic study

--->> this language is also entertaining like chinese but way more complex. masculine & feminine words,different roots of verbs for tenses , plural & singular forms are just some that I can succintly express.
--->> I sometimes translate the phrases & sentences into english ,more commonly to turkish but some translations are quite different in these languages. (Also some phrases are going away) (Also sometimes I cannot hide my surprised face,becauase I am sure that that arabic translation was wrong in both langages because I know tenses in arabic but the translation cannot give even this correctly so I am very doubtful for arabic translation about google translate))
--->> harrakas are most commonly invisible.
--->> some english (but generally all of them) prefer to tell everything very basically. No more complex examples (Lets see what I expected , 1) harrakas should be given 2) complex expressions should be contained (for instance one full paragraph should be in arabic) and its translation into english or turkish should be available.)

summary :

although I feel myself too much entertaining in working chinese language ,I cannot jump to dive into it. (because first I have some responsibilities as mentioned above) and I think I need to complete arabic language study first.

one query : because of my exam (mentioned above) I sometimes postpone the studies for arabic but later restart. (because the exam's time is also not defined causing by the existing pandemic situation)
so if I say ,I will have a potentiality to lose my job , should I really postpone all other studies?
1 x
Self Taught - Autodidactic

Sonjaconjota
Green Belt
Languages: German (N) - English, Spanish, Catalan (advanced) - French, Dutch, Italian (intermediate) - Turkish (beginner)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 24#p192024

Re: how to leave B1 level arabic ?

Postby Sonjaconjota » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:16 am

2) these days,I am not sure whether anyone else live this problem , but I have back and shoulder pains. Presmably I sometimes exaggrated some works (>16 hours works per day in a week for sometimes :( ) I went to physical cure doctor ,but she found nothing important,though ,back pains are sometimes severe. :(

If the doctors haven't found anything specific, this might be due to too much work in the same (or wrong) position, but also due to stress, tension, anxiety.
I was suffering from back pain during years without any specific physical reasons.
I tried so many things, but had finally come to terms with the fact that I'm a tense, anxious person.
I'm going to therapy to learn to be less of a perfectionist and to worry less. (This is just one thing that has helped me immensely, I know that not everybody has the need or even the option.)
Other things that could help: Take a break during work regularly to get up (if you have a desk job) and to move and stretch. Pay attention to your breathing. Do some kind of sports in your free time, anything that helps your muscles to stretch and relax. So no weightlifting, but something like swimming or yoga. Personally I've started with pilates.
Heat has helped me a lot with the pain. I like to go to the sauna when I have the occasion, and I use electric heating pads when I'm especially tensed up.
I hope some of this helps. All the best to you!
0 x

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”