Skype for español Mexicano

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
radiocycle
Languages: English (N) Español Mexicano (A2?)

Skype for español Mexicano

Postby radiocycle » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Hola a todos. I'm a beginning Spanish language learner, even though I've been studying daily for several years now... What I'm trying to find, is a site that uses Skype (or something like Skype) to help me to learn Mexican type Spanish. I know that there are many, many Skype sites out there and I have tried several. But what I seem to always end up with is a native Spanish speaker who is very enthusiastic and well meaning, but who is always making up the class on the fly.

What I'm looking for is a one-on-one Skype type class where the 'teacher' has a plan, or a curriculum, that she uses that is linear and organized. This would be supplemented with homework for me between at least twice weekly hour-long classes. Perhaps we could follow along using a textbook or workbook which I would be happy to purchase. I currently have shelves full of textbooks, CDs, Android apps, PC programs, etc. but I need a teacher who is organized to help me stay on track. Any recommendations for Skype classes appreciated,

Thanks,
radio
0 x

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”