Password reset

Discuss technical problems and features here
Bluepaint
Brown Belt

Password reset

Postby Bluepaint » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:49 pm

If you are having a problem resetting your password at any point please email languagelearnersforum@gmail.com from the email address you used to register on the forum. State your username and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

This will be a forum-wide post for a couple of days, afterwards I'll make it a sticky in the Technical Support area. Although, those of you with good memories will know the email address is available in the Contact Methods & Forum Emergencies thread in the Forum Rules & FAQ section. ;)
2 x

Ani2
Languages: English (N), French (B2/C1ish), Russian (actively studying)

Re: Password reset

Postby Ani2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:43 pm

Hey is there another way to get a password reset? I’ve tried reaching out every way I can think of and can’t seem to get ahold of anyone. Would love to be Ani again :)
2 x

Fortheo
Green Belt
Languages: English (N), French (?) Russian (beginner)

Postby Fortheo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:51 am

Bluepaint wrote:If you are having a problem resetting your password at any point please email languagelearnersforum@gmail.com from the email address you used to register on the forum. State your username and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

This will be a forum-wide post for a couple of days, afterwards I'll make it a sticky in the Technical Support area. Although, those of you with good memories will know the email address is available in the Contact Methods & Forum Emergencies thread in the Forum Rules & FAQ section. ;)

I don't have access to the email I used to register my account with. I still can post with my account here because it stays logged in on my phone, but I can't log on anywhere else because I don't remember my password. Also, since I don't know my password, I can't change it on my account settings while I'm logged in on my phone.

Any suggestions?
0 x

rdearman
Site Admin
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836

Postby rdearman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:36 pm

Fortheo wrote:
Bluepaint wrote:If you are having a problem resetting your password at any point please email languagelearnersforum@gmail.com from the email address you used to register on the forum. State your username and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

I don't have access to the email I used to register my account with. I still can post with my account here because it stays logged in on my phone, but I can't log on anywhere else because I don't remember my password. Also, since I don't know my password, I can't change it on my account settings while I'm logged in on my phone.

Any suggestions?

Send me a PM and tell me the email address you registered with. I'll reset your password.
1 x
Anyone who thinks assembly language programming is difficult, obviously hasn't used Rust.

The Autodidactic Podcast
The Lollygagging Podcast

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”