My language log is gone :(

Discuss technical problems and features here
AndyMeg
Blue Belt
Languages: Spanish (N), English (B2-C1), Japanese (A2-B1), Korean (Lower Intermediate?)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 02#p201902

My language log is gone :(

Postby AndyMeg » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 pm

I'm new here. I didn't know that I had to wait for aproval before editing my language log and I corrected a spelling mistake I found there, but now the log is gone.
Could you help me to have it back?

Thanks.
1 x
Beyond The Story 10 Year Record of BTS Korean version: 36 / 522

emk
Black Belt - 1st Dan
Languages: English (N), French (B2+)
Badly neglected "just for fun" languages: Middle Egyptian, Spanish.
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=723

Re: My language log is gone :(

Postby emk » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:48 pm

AndyMeg wrote:I'm new here. I didn't know that I had to wait for aproval before editing my language log and I corrected a spelling mistake I found there, but now the log is gone.
Could you help me to have it back?

I was able to save it! Check here.

It looks like you posted two separate copies of your language log, perhaps because the first one had to wait for moderation. Then I approved one copy and deleted the other, but maybe another moderator was doing the same thing, just the other way around. Anyway, your log has been saved!

All posts by new users have to be approved because otherwise the forum gets drowned in spam, I'm sad to say. :-( After three good posts are approved, we remove this restriction automatically.

And just a note for any other new users: Once a post has been submitted for approval, please be careful not to post it multiple times. Sometimes the moderators get confused trying to sort things out!
8 x

AndyMeg
Blue Belt
Languages: Spanish (N), English (B2-C1), Japanese (A2-B1), Korean (Lower Intermediate?)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 02#p201902

Re: My language log is gone :(

Postby AndyMeg » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks a lot!!!!! :D :D :D

Yes, I posted it double because the first time I tought something went wrong with the first post. Then I discovered that it was waiting for aproval. And then, when it was aproved, I found a spelling mistake and tried to edit it.
2 x
Beyond The Story 10 Year Record of BTS Korean version: 36 / 522

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”