Discuss technical problems and features here
tomgosse
Brown Belt
Languages: Anglais (langue maternelle)
Français (A1)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1185

Support for Spreaker audio

Postby tomgosse » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Would it be possible to add support for a widget from Spreaker? I am asking because when I, or someone else, uses a Soundcloud link and wants to play the audio again it takes you to the Soundlcoud page and sometimes plays someone else's audio. In other words, I cannot replay the audio while staying on our forum. This is called "auto-play of recommended tracks" and cannot be turned off. This has been discussed in the Soundcloud community and Soundcloud doesn't want to fix it.

I may take part in your "Output Challenge" this year and attempt to record fifty hours of French (Lord have mercy!) I have looked at using Spreaker to host my audio. Now, I can add a simple url such as this Ma Chienne.

But, it would be nice if we could add a widget such as this:
spreaker widget.png

The code for this is :

Code: Select all

<iframe src="https://www.spreaker.com/embed/player/mini?episode_id=7380256&autoplay=false" style="width: 100%; height: 71px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I tried this on Blogger and it plays once, stops, and if you click on it again it does not take you to another page.

Thank you for all your hard work.
All the best,
Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x
Rejoignez notre groupe français ! Les Voyageurs

tomgosse
Brown Belt
Languages: Anglais (langue maternelle)
Français (A1)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1185

Re: Support for Spreaker audio

Postby tomgosse » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

One thing I did find for Soundcloud is that if you click the small X in the upper right hand corner you can replay the audio without going to the Soundcloud site.
box with X.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x
Rejoignez notre groupe français ! Les Voyageurs

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”