Merging Two Threads, Please?

Discuss technical problems and features here
Speakeasy

Merging Two Threads, Please?

Postby Speakeasy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:42 am

Would the Moderators, whenever they have a few moments free time, please merge the two threads “PodClub shuts down their podcast series ” and “Downloading from Podclub before it’s gone” which can be found in the “Language Programs and Resources” sub-forum? Doing so would unite the two discussions from their onset last September, thereby providing valuable information to the readers of the second thread, and ease the effort of adding comments.

Ideally, the second of the two threads would be appended to the first and, as part of the process, the last two posts of the first thread should be deleted; that is, Ericounet’s advice and my own subsequent advice (both of which I copied/pasted into the second thread).

Thanks a bunch!
2 x

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian and (part time) Esperanto
Ahem, not yet: Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Irish, Indonesian and a few more...
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1027

Re: Merging Two Threads, Please?

Postby Iversen » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Done. The logic in the combined thread may be slightly affected as two previously adjacent messages now can be separated, but since the theme obviously is same I agree that merging was the right thing to do.
2 x

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”