Would the Moderators, whenever they have a few moments free time, please merge the two threads “PodClub shuts down their podcast series ” and “Downloading from Podclub before it’s gone” which can be found in the “Language Programs and Resources” sub-forum? Doing so would unite the two discussions from their onset last September, thereby providing valuable information to the readers of the second thread, and ease the effort of adding comments.
Ideally, the second of the two threads would be appended to the first and, as part of the process, the last two posts of the first thread should be deleted; that is, Ericounet’s advice and my own subsequent advice (both of which I copied/pasted into the second thread).
Thanks a bunch!
Discuss technical problems and features here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Black Belt - 2nd Dan
- Posts: 2524
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:19 pm
- Location: Canada (Montréal region)
- Languages: English (N), French (C2). Studying: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, and Russian; all with widely varying degrees of application, enthusiasm, and success.
- x 6607
- Black Belt - 3rd Dan
- Posts: 3088
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian and (part time) Esperanto
Ahem, not yet: Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Irish, Indonesian and a few more...
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1027
- x 7410
Done. The logic in the combined thread may be slightly affected as two previously adjacent messages now can be separated, but since the theme obviously is same I agree that merging was the right thing to do.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest