I've been seeing these most mornings this week, usually between 9 and 10AM UK time.
I found one post from two days ago: "You were trying to login at the same time I was trying to restart the proxy server I suspect.", but that sounds like a one-off unless the proxy server is being restarted every morning and the restart takes 30 to 45 minutes?
Discuss technical problems and features here
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Green Belt
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 am
- Location: Springbok, South Africa
- Languages: Afrikaans (N), English (N)
- Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=7606
- x 660
Can confirm that I have been experiencing it at the same time for the past 3 days.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3772
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
- Languages: English (N)
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836
- x 8258
I don't know what is causing the problem. Only that rebooting seems to fix it. It is something which needs more investigation.
: 100 Italian paperbacks:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest