Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
- Brun Ugle
- Black Belt - 2nd Dan
- Posts: 2213
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:48 pm
- Location: Steinkjer, Norway
- Languages: English (N), Norwegian (~C1/C2), Spanish (B1/B2), German (A2/B1?), Japanese (very rusty)
- Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=11484
- x 5252
I did it. I started a new log. Brace yourselves. Here it is.
- Black Belt - 1st Dan
- Posts: 1860
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 pm
- Languages: sv, en
fi, yue, ro, tp, cy, kw, pt, sk
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2773
- x 3883
Brun Ugle wrote:The kittens and I became briefly famous (at least among the age 60+ crowd who watch local news and listen to local radio) when we were asked to appear on local radio and TV for a segment about the animal protection society. /.../And now that I’ve embarrassed myself thoroughly, I think I should definitely start a new log.
I finally listened to the radio clip (and also watched the TV segment) - well done. Somehow, you sounded exactly like a Canadian here in town - she has also lived in Norway for quite some time. Trondersk is probably the easiest to understand for Swedish speakers - the pitches match certain accents of Värmländska 100%.
- Green Belt
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:08 am
- Languages: English (N), German (B2), French (B1)
- Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=7786
- x 1187
Your apartment is super cute!