If anyone knows some easy comics I could read, please drop a line
Goals for January/Februay:
- Finish Lingodeer course, still 26 units to go
- Read and listen to one beginner's Iyagi per week, update memrise course
Long term goals:
- Write down all grammar I know so far in a document
- Reinforce previously learnt grammar
- Try to blog ( I started one but it just takes too much time to blog about something interesting...)
- Read short articles on Korean Huffington Post
- Go through to watch list on Youtube
I'm not sure if this would be a good way to improve my language skills or not. Or if this would fit time-wise. I'll just try it out and adjust my plan if necessary. For tonight I will do one TTMIK beginner's Iyagi.
Also, I was wondering if using those Learn Korean through kpop videos I keep seeing on Youtube would be a good idea. I'm not sure if they use a lot of slang or unusual vocabulary? I think it could be a fun way of learning more vocab but I don't want to learn the wrong things.