Overscore's log: srpski

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:45 pm

srpski

Doing well. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with speaking. I read a lot of news lately.
Anki: 2254 cards.
0 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:19 pm

overscore wrote:srpski

Doing well. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with speaking. I read a lot of news lately.
Anki: 2254 cards.

Oh I did some work on the pitch accent system. The pitch accent system still remains a bit elusive to me.
0 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm

srpski

Anki @ 2286 cards. Progress is steady. I have been reading more news pretty much every day, news about korona itd. Da li će biti imunitet krda?? Već imamo otprilike 7% populacije sa imunitetom protiv jebeni virus. mislim da sigurno biće.

I'm making progress with reading my second book, but that will be a follow-up for later.
I also finally got some reasonable work, so that keeps me exceptionally busy. Somehow I'm also productive with my studies anyway.

Oh! I went to Croatia for a vacation last week. On KRK island, and my god is it beautiful there. I highly recommend KRK. Now however they closed the borders like 2 days after I got back.
Krk was fun, I saw some glagolitic signs and stuff.

-----
0 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:48 pm

overscore wrote:srpski

Anki @ 2286 cards. Progress is steady. I have been reading more news pretty much every day, news about korona itd. Da li će biti imunitet krda?? Već imamo otprilike 7% populacije sa imunitetom protiv jebeni virus. mislim da sigurno biće.

I'm making progress with reading my second book, but that will be a follow-up for later.
I also finally got some reasonable work, so that keeps me exceptionally busy. Somehow I'm also productive with my studies anyway.

Oh! I went to Croatia for a vacation last week. On KRK island, and my god is it beautiful there. I highly recommend KRK. Now however they closed the borders like 2 days after I got back.
Krk was fun, I saw some glagolitic signs and stuff.

-----


srpski

Anki @ 2459. I've been reviewing the card every single day for more than a year and a half now, and it really did wonders for my vocabulary. I'm continuing to do so. The rate at which I add cards is way down generally, now I can read Serbian and mostly understand it. I've read a ton of Википедија (Wikipedia) and Спутњик Србиjа (Sputnik Serbia) so that's what I excel at at this point.

Today I watched some Malagurski, the days before I watched some Balkan Info, interview with John Bosnić.

various

I've been toying with various other languages, namely Chinese + Greek..
I really like the idea of learning Greek, but I don't know. For now I just look at it once in a while. It's really easy, there's barely any cases, and the alphabet is basically like Serbian's Cyrillic etc. Certainly Serbian took me such an immense amount of effort to learn, its odd I feel this way about Greek...


Recently the bridge in the city was lit up with the colors of Lebanon. I took some time in silence .. .. What a tragedy.
3 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:32 am

srpski

skrb {ž} !!!!
Last edited by overscore on Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
NIKOLIĆ
Orange Belt
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Banat, Serbia.
Languages: Speaks: Cрпски (N), English, Română.
Learning: Italiano, Magyar, 中文, Levantine Arabic, Русский.
x 341

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby NIKOLIĆ » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:01 am

overscore wrote:srpski
anki @ 2140 cards.

Mining vocabulary from a brochure about some museum dedicated to a mining town. I got it randomly in the street, but I'd like to go to the museum one day. I spend a lot of time in the mining region of Serbia to the east, so that's interesting.
Some of my questions now are about more abstract things .. I can't figure out what "izvozno okno" is supposed to mean.


Mining vocab isn't my forte, but does "extraction shaft" fit in the context of the sentence?
0 x
How yes no.

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:02 pm

NIKOLIĆ wrote:
overscore wrote:srpski
anki @ 2140 cards.

Mining vocabulary from a brochure about some museum dedicated to a mining town. I got it randomly in the street, but I'd like to go to the museum one day. I spend a lot of time in the mining region of Serbia to the east, so that's interesting.
Some of my questions now are about more abstract things .. I can't figure out what "izvozno okno" is supposed to mean.


Mining vocab isn't my forte, but does "extraction shaft" fit in the context of the sentence?


ciao brate! hvala na pomoći – mislim da je mi razumljiv, ali nema veze, retko ću takvu rečenicu pronaći i izbegavao sam.

srpski

Anki @ 2489. ništa posebno za ovaj put..
1 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:55 am

srpski

was listening to Черниковская Хата - Белая Ночь just now and noticed noć is {f} too. I think I knew that already, but not sure.
Anki @ 2499. Lots of listening lately.
1 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:42 pm

srpski

Retko je kao crveni Yugo


Kaže se kada je nešto izuzetno često.

0 x

User avatar
overscore
Orange Belt
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Belgrade
Languages: English, French, German, Serbian.
Levels vary. Native is fr-ca.
x 226

Re: Overscore's log: srpski

Postby overscore » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:16 am

srpski

Anki @ 2528.

Wikipedia article mining.: Konkord. ✔️

* isplativ - koji može se isplatiti – doneti dovoljno dobrobiti
* rulanje - kada se avion krene u pistu itd između letanjima
* zaprepašćivati - šokirati
0 x


Return to “Language logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: noguris and 1 guest